1

Sasha was walking back to her apartment in London alone after a night out with her friends. That was her first mistake, walking the streets of London, late at night all alone.

She knew she wasn't that drunk after the night out so she thought that there would be no need to call a uber but she was wrong.

Halfway through her walk home, just when she thought she was going to be ok, she spotted a man following behind her.

'He's just going in the same direction' she thought to herself whilst getting out her phone and pulling up her contacts just incase anything happened.

She sped up her walk a little so it was subtle and the man sped up his walk, making sashas heart drop. 'This can't be happening' she thought.

What sasha didn't realise is that whilst she was getting her friends number up on her phone, the man had quietly caught up with her and was now only a couple yards behind her.

Meanwhile ethan and his girlfriend faith are at a restaurant across the road, waiting outside for their uber. They spotted sasha speeding up and watched as the man behind her, got closer.

"Babe, we need to help her" faith said to her boyfriend and he agreed before they both crossed the road.

"There you are lass, we thought we lost you, where did you go?" Ethan said to the unknown girl who stops in her tracks. "Oh I just needed abit of air" sasha responded and watches as the man behind her slowly backed away.

"Why dont you come back in with us, we can get you another drink?" Faith asks and sasha nods. "Yeah, that would be great thanks" she replies and faith grabs her arm and they both walk across the road together.

"Thanks so much for that" sasha said to the couple. "I'm sasha by the way" she says. "I'm faith and this is ethan, I'm just glad that the man took the hint" faith replied and they laughed looking back to see him standing against a wall with a cigarette in his hand.

"Yeah me too" sasha replied. "Do you want to get our uber with us, we'll make sure you get home alright" ethan suggests. "Ok, thanks guys" sasha replies and they all wait for the uber together.

When the uber comes ethan gets in the front whilst faith and sasha get in the back. "So sasha, I feel like I've seen you before?" Faith says. "I do YouTube, so that maybe, by the way, I watch you all the time, your amazing" sasha says to faith and faith smiles.

"Thanks sasha, yeah I must've seen you on YouTube then" faith says. "Hey here's my number, maybe we could collab sometime" faith says putting her number in sashas phone. "I would love to, thanks" sasha replies.

Once the uber arrives at sashas apartment block, she waves goodbye to the couple before entering her apartment and sinking into her bed.

@sashakennedyClubbing with chlo 💋

@sashakennedy
Clubbing with chlo 💋

Liked by @chloesmith and 2,134,782 others

*comments limited*