2

The next day, ethan went to the studio to film a new more sidemen video and he wanted to tell the story of the previous night to all his friends.

"Lads you won't believe who me and faith met yesterday" ethan said as the rest of the sidemen sat beside him on the couch. "Who?" They all asked.

"Sasha kennedy" ethan replied. "Oh I met her before, she's well nice" jj says. "How?" Simon asks ethan. "This weird guy was following her outside the restaurant me and faith ate at, we saw her whilst we were waiting for our uber" ethan answers.

"Well did you help her?" Tobi asks. "Yeah we pretended we were out with her and the man buggered off. We got an uber with her afterwards" ethan explained.

"You'd like her bog" ethan said and harry blushed. "She's abit of you mate" ethan added. "Oh shush" harry flipped him off and they got ready to start filming. Harry still thinking about what ethan said, 'maybe I'll watch a couple of her videos after'he thought to himself.

 Harry still thinking about what ethan said, 'maybe I'll watch a couple of her videos after'he thought to himself

@Sashakennedy
New vid out now 🥸

Liked by @faithkelly and 3,263,729 others.

@faithkelly- u still up for that collab??
^@sashakennedy- msg me x

@user- sasha and faith collab 🥳

@user- how does she still look great doing this

@user- I'm so excited for this video

@user- can't wait for her to collab with faith

@user- I want her to meet the sidemen

@user- I need that hat

@user- the sunglasses in London?????
^@sashakennedy- 🤷‍♀️🙃