5

"Hello how are you?" Sasha asks at the first guy that walks in. "Good you?" He asks her. "I might throw up all over you, ive never done anything like this before" sasha replies.

"Oh I thought you were gonna say something else" the man says and sasha looks at him confused. "What?" She asks. "I thought you meant down there, on me" the man replies pointing to his dick.

"You thought I was gonna throw up on your cock? Did you just tell me within 2 seconds that I can suck your dick?" She asks slightly traumatised. "No, no, I meant if you were on.... you know, your period?" He says.

"If I was on my period, I could suck your dick?" Sasha asks looking up to the boys. "What the hell?" She shouts up at them and they all laugh in the room upstairs. "I'm gonna have to say no" sasha says to the man not wanting to hurt his feelings.

"Are you sure, I can play you a song, I'm a musician" he asks and sasha feels bad so she changes her mind. "Yeah ok, yes" she sighs and the man walks off. The next man walks in and calls sasha pretty so she says yes even though non of these boys are her type.

"I'm gonna fucking kill myself" she says and them the next guy walks in. "Hello" she smiles as he walks in. "I'm in love" the boy replies with a strong accent. "It's a yes" sasha says and the boy walks past.

"Hello what's your name?" Sasha asks the next boy. "Santino" he replies. "Santino, nice to meet you, how are you?" She asks him. "Good now I'm here with you" he says and sasha holds in her laugh. "I'm gonna give you an immediate yes" she says hesitantly. "Thank you very much, can I get a kiss?" He asks and sasha shakes her head. "No thanks" she says and immediately feels terrible while the boys upstairs laugh.

2 more guys walk in and sasha says yes to them even though it was a no but she's too awkward to say no, one of them was apparently even one of the sidemens camera men.

"Hi what's your name?" Sasha asks and another guy walks in. "Will" the man replies. "Good, how are you?" Sasha asks and he says he's good. "You look like a buisness man" sasha says. "I look like a buisness man?" He asks. "Yeah" sasha replies and the man starts taking his top off.

"No, immediate no" sasha says and all the boys laugh watching her. "We are on the wrong website for all of this" she says. "Why has he got no top on?" She asks herself and all the boys keep laughing. "I was just trying to prove I wasn't a buisness man" the man says. "What If I like buisness men" sasha asks. "I could be both..." the guy says.

"Ok, yeah, you get a yes" she says. Sasha says yes to nearly everyone else including 2 women until this man walks in.

"Hello how are you"?" She asks realising the man's height. "Good thanks" he says and sasha nods. "Uh I dunno if we're.....have you er, dated women taller then you?" Sasha asks him. "Yeah I have" he replies."Yeah, someone does that. Tom cruise? I dunno but someone does that" sasha says.

"I dunno if I can do that but here's the thing if I had gotten to know your personality and we had fell in love then we could do it, but I have to do this based off.....other things" she hears the boys laugh. "But I think your gonna find a sexy, micro, miny, sexy, sexy woman for you, that's not me" sasha says feeling awful. "So I'm gonna give you a no" she adds.

"Wait I had something for you" the man says and puts his hand in his pocket and pulls out his middle finger before walking away. "That was so deserved, I'm so sorry, so sorry" sasha says crouching on the ground. "I'm not even kidding that's why I can't do this shit, I feel horrible" sasha says before looking to the camera crew.
"Someone go suck him off" she tells them and the boys upstairs erupt with laughter.

After sasha finished saying yes or no, she went up to the boys. "That went well" the boys said. "Honestly, I deserved for some of them to hit me" sasha replies and they laugh. "I just can't pick off looks, I'm a personality girl, most off them were ummmm" she says and the boys chuckle. "I'm kidding, no im not kidding I don't know?" She shrugs.

Then they start picking who to take out. "Anyone but, green jacket guy, all black outfit guy..." sasha says and they nod "all the rest were a no, i just didnt know how to say it" sasha shrugs and they laugh. "How about him?" They ask. "NPC?" Harry asks and sasha crouches to the ground, touching his arm and laughing "such a fucking npc" she says and they all burst out laughing.

Jj goes down and tells people to leave then him and sasha go back up to the rest of the boys to see what the people who left, explain why they left.

"She looks like my ex girlfriend" one guy said and sasha replied. "No I don't, tribal shirt, fucking hell" she said and they all laughed.

"I just didnt click with her I think" another man said. "I hate his ears" sasha blurts out. "We're keeping that in" ethan laughs and sasha puts her hands over her mouth.

"If I stayed, I probably would have sung her something like this" the musician guy said with his guitar then began to sing. "If sasha ain't fucking she got to go, tell her don't waste my time, if it ain't money I ain't involved" he starts to sing and everyone sits there with their mouths gaped open.

"We're gonna see him, homeless on the streets of london in a year, with a hat out" sasha says and everyone starts laughing hysterically. "If sasha ain't fucking she got to go" josh repeats and they all laugh. "I'd rather be celibate for the rest of my life then fuck that man" sasha says.

"Are you about to put a thing in my ear and I have to say fucking shit to these people" sasha asks and they all nod and she groans.