3

Today was the day of the collab between faith and sasha. Sasha put on her jeans and white top before leaving to get to faiths house to do a say it or shot it.

"Hey guys and welcome back to my channel, today we are going to be doing a say it or shot it and today we have sasha Kennedy, the Queen of YouTube" faith says and sasha laughs. "I doubt that" she replies.

"Who wants to go first?" Faiths asks. "Call it, heads or tails?" She adds and sasha replies with "tails because tails never fails" sasha says and faith flips the coin. "Heads" she says and the girls both burst out laughing. "You go first" faith says to her.

"Who is the worst ex you've ever had?" Faith asks sasha and she starts pouring a shot immediately making faith laugh. "They were that bad?" Faith asks and sasha nods. "Awful" she replies.

After a couple questions, sasha has had about 2 shots which isn't bad since the questions are very intense. "I promise next one I'll answer it" sasha said and faith checks her notepad. "Is that a promise?" She asks and sasha puts her head in her hands. "Don't trick me" she says.

"What was the worst collab you've ever done?" Faith asks. "This one" sasha jokes. "No, ummm probably one I did with one of my friends a couple months ago, we got absolutely hammered the night before so the video the next day was just shit" sasha admits.

They do some more questions and do a couple more shots each. "Which of the sidemen, do you find the most attractive?" Faith asks sasha.

"God. Errrr, I don't know whether to say this or not....?" Sasha contemplates. "Oh so you do have an answer?" Faith asks her and she nods. "Yeah, ummm, noo I'm gonna have to take a shot" sasha pours another one.

"Ok tell us your type then aswell?" Faith asks. "Oh yeah, ok. I like blue eyes, nice body but not too muscly, you know?" Sasha asks and faith nods. "If they're not funny, then there out of the draw. That is the main thing, make me laugh and you've already won mate" sasha finishes.

"Ooh OK, now we know what sidemen you picked" faith says and sasha shrugs. "I haven't  said anyhing" she says pretending to be so innocent.

"Anyway that's it for today, I think we've had enough alcohol" faith says. "Subscribe to sashas channel, subscribe to my channel and we'll see you later bye" she says and I blow a kiss before the cameras turn off.

"By the way, I'm organising for you to meet the sidemen" faith says to sasha who just laughs. "Whatever you say" sasha replies and they say their goodbyes before sasha gets in her uber to go back to her apartment.

Meanwhile faith and ethan caht about sasha doing a 20 vs 1 with the sidemen for  a video idea and ethan discusses it with the rest of the group...

@Faithkelly
Next week's video is sorted x

Liked by @sashakennedy and 3,437,299 others

@sashakennedy- had a blast x
^@faithkelly- 😘

@user- omg I'm so excited

@user- yessss sasha is hilarious

@user- I can't wait

@user- now sasha needs to collab with the sidemen
^@user- omg yesssss