[ᴘᴛ.1]

(HELP IDK HOW TO START THIS, SORRY IF ITS A LITTLE FAST, THIS CHAPTER IS JUST ABOUT THE "BASICS IN BEHAVIOR" VIDEO, EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENDS IN THAT VIDEO HAPPENDS IN HERE, WITH SOME EXTRA BITS)

              You wake up from the nap you were having, just now realizing that today was your first day at your new school. You get up, take a quick shower and get dressed, you then go and get your bag and walk out of your apartment.

              As you were walking to school, you see another girl, with one eye and medium length hair. You both start walking down the sidewalk together. "Hello, my name is Claire, what's your name?" She says, with a smile on her face. "Uh, My name's Y/N" You reply, giving her a smile back "Oh! That's a cool name, are you going to fundamental paper school too.?" "Yeah." you say as you continue walking down the sidewalk with Claire.

               You continue walking as you make it to the school, it was bigger than any other school you have been to. You walk with Claire to get your schedule since it was your first day and Claire wanted to walk with you, you both had Miss Bloomie for first period, so you walk down to Miss Bloomie's room. You both sit down at the same table, with two other kids. One had bubbles as a head and had a duck and a toothbrush in their "Hair" the other one had white hair and had two feathers in it. They both introduce themselves as "Bubble" And "Engel"

               As the class starts, 3 kids keep on throwing papers at Claire's head. It was annoying her as she was just trying to do her work. The class goes on until the bell rings. You walk out of the classroom, going to your next class. The next class was with Miss Circle, as you were walking you see a teacher chasing someone down the hallway. You follow them out of pure curiosity 'Why is there a teacher chasing after a student' 

              As you follow them, you realize that someone else was following them too. You both follow them till the teacher and the student disappear into a closet, the other student follows behind the teacher and walks inside the closet. You quickly hide behind a wall because the teacher had walked out, then you look inside the closet . There were two corpses, one of the girl you  had seen also following the teacher, and the kid that the teacher was following. You gasp, as you begin feeling sick and then run into the bathroom.

         (VOMITING MENTION)   You run inside the stall and throw up, seeing things like that make you sick. Once you had finished throwing up you walk to the next class. You being late on the first day you were here was not good, especially seeing what that teacher did to the student. As you walk you see some kids put a sign on a door that says "Exit", not paying any mind to it you walk to your next class

               You walk inside the classroom, all eye's landing on you as you walk in. "Why are you late!?" Miss Circle said, "Sorry, I had to use the restroom" You just now look up and realize that This was the teacher that had killed those students. "Ok, just don't be late again" She then points to your seat and then you sit down. You start thinking about what has happened.

              After the class is over you walk with Claire, talking on yalls way to class. You both talk about your favorite things, things you hate the most, ect ect. Once you had gotten to class, you sit right next to Claire, talking in class too. The teacher didn't care, it was just a study hall day. Claire then gets her test paper on her desk. She had a failing grade. Claire then walks out the the classroom to use the restroom

              After the bell has rung, you walk out of the classroom, you then see Claire being chased. You quickly run after her, you may not have known her for long, but she was the first person to talk to you at this new school and she just seemed nice in general. You watch as she was surrounded by 3 teachers, she try's to run away but she just got cut on her leg and falls down. 

           Claire was about to get stabbed when you saw Engel stops the blade from hitting Claire,  he had told her to run. You run towards Claire, as you were running you saw Claire go through the door that had the 'Exit' Sign on it. It was too late, you saw the other kids put that sign up there. Claire then runs out with this other girl chasing behind her. The next thing you know, your crouching near Claire's dismembered body. She takes off her bow and puts it in your hands, "Here, have it." She says in a weak voice, "But-" "Just take it, its my gift to you, thank you for listening to me, thank you for letting me be your friend" Claire then closes her eyes and stops breathing. 

           People were now crowding around Claire's body, Engel pushes his way through the crowd and see's Claire's body He then runs up to her body and starts crying. After that, they dismissed school. You walked home with Claire's bow in your hands. She was your first friend at this new school. Sure, you only knew her for a day, but she still meant a lot to you, she treated you as a actual friend. 

          After you got home, you put your bag down. You then thought about moving to a different school, but you don't have the money for that. Then you got dressed into different clothes, and tried to take a nap, But every time you closed your eyes you kept on seeing Claire's disembodied corpse.  After a while, you ended up going to bed. Tomorrow is a new day.

(SORRY IF THIS ISN'T GOOD, THIS IS MY FIRST EVER STORY 😭)                                                                        (1049 words)