[ᴘᴛ.5]

(Uhhh I'm sorry for not updating..?)

                   As you wake up, you don't feel well, so you go and take your temperature, turns out you have a fever and cannot come to school today. You grab your house phone and call in sick. So now you just lay in bed with an icepack on your forehead watching the clock in your room.

                   After a while, you get up and make yourself breakfast. Once you were done, you ate it and started to do some chores around the house. Once you finished, you took a shower and changed. Putting 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞's bow in your hair. 

                   Once you were done with that, you heard a knock at your door. You open it to reveal Zip, Oliver, and Edward. "Uh- What are you doing here..?" Well, you weren't at school so we had to make sure you were alright!" Zip said, seeming relieved that your okay. "Yeah, I'm fine, I just have a little fever.!" "Oh, okay!" "..." "Do you want to come in-" "Sure!"

                    You then open the door fully for them to come in, then they enter your house. "You can sit on the couch if you want." They then sit on the couch. "Have you all ate?" "Yeah, I have! But I don't know if Edward or Oliver have ate." You look at them, they both shake their heads. "Do you want some food.?" "Yeah, sure." "Yes please." Yes please! I'm still hungry!" You then go into the kitchen and start making food.

                      After you were done, you gave the plates with food to them, the breakfast consisting of eggs and bacon. They then took the plates and started to eat. After they were done eating, you took the plates and washed them in the sink. After you were done washing the dishes, you walk back into the living room.

                      Once you got to the living room, you see Edward and Zip fighting. "Oliver, what happened..?" "Edward said that your apartment is tiny, Zip then told him to shut up, then... Yeah, that happened." "Oh," You then look at them fighting. "Take that BACK!" "NO!" "Please uh-" "TAKE IT BACK RIGHT NOW!" "NO" "Please stop fighting.." "SHUT UP, YOUR HOUSE IS TINYER THAN THIS ONE!" "SHUT UP" "NO YOU" You then take a deep breath, "STOP FIGHTING!" They then stop fighting and look at you, "Please stop, your gonna hurt each other" 

                     After you got them to stop fighting, you tell them to watch a movie, they take the remote and put a movie on while you go to the kitchen and start to clean the rest of the dishes that are in the sink. After you get done, you go back to the living room to see them all getting mad at the TV. "Why would she go into the basement??" "Are they dumb??" "Probably." You then sit down next to Zip as they continue to watch the movie, making little comments as the movie goes on.

                      After you all watch a couple of movies, you look over to see them asleep, you softly smile while you get a blanket and cover them up, you then look at the time to see that it's late, since there is no school tomorrow, you decide to watch another movie. As you were watching the movie, you heard a knock on your front door, you walk over to the door to open it to reveal...

 As you were watching the movie, you heard a knock on your front door, you walk over to the door to open it to reveal

(Uh oh! Who's at the door?)

(622 words)

(Sorry for the short chapter)