[ᴘᴛ.4]

(:3)

         As you wake up, you do the usual, you go take a shower and get dressed. After you were done, you look at your dresser, looking at 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞's bow, you take it and put it on. Then you got your bag and went to school.             

         Once you got in the school, you went to class. Then, when you got in, Bubble excitingly waves at you, so you sat down next to her. "Oh, Hi Y/N! I have the most exciting news!" "Oh, what is it?" "I'm on the A-B Honor role!! This is surprising considering that the classes are super hard.!" "Oh, That's nice!" You smile at Bubble, you then notice that Engel has sat down at your table, "Oh, Hey Engel!" "Hi..!" You then all stop talking because Miss Bloomie had came in.

          As class was over, you walk out, not really having anything to do, because this was a free period. "Hey, Hey you!" You then turn around to see 3 people right behind you. "Hello..?" You smile nervously at them. "Why haven't I seen you before?" One one with half white hair with 2 + 2 = 8 on their head said "Because she's new, stupid." The one with long spikey hair had said. "HEY DONT CALL ME STUPID, STUPID!!1" "BUT YOU ARE, STUP-" "SHUT UP!1" Said the one with a A+ in their white hair. "Well let's introduce ourselves! My name's Zip!" "I'm Edward." And I'm Oliver!" "Oh uh- My name's Y/N..!" "Oh, Do you want to go to the library with us?" Zip said "Oh, I'm fine-" Okay lets go!" She grabs your hand and starts to drag you out of the library

       You all get to the library, Zip still holding onto your hand and dragging you. Once you all get to a empty table, Zip lets go of your hand and pushes you into a chair. Once you all sat down Zip  started bombarding you with questions, "Where did you originally go to school?" "Why did you transfer here?" "What is your opinion of the school so far?" You just sit there, wondering when the next period starts. As if the bell had heard you, the bell had rung and everyone started going to their next class. "Sorry, I have to go, bye!" You say goodbye with a smile, walking away from the table and to your next period.

        Once you got to your next period with Miss Circle, you sat down in the back of the class because you had just gotten a headache from how many questions you got asked last period. Once the class started, you put your head down. After about 10 minutes and once you had fallen asleep, Miss Circle had slammed her ruler on your desk and gave you the worksheet. "Don't ever fall asleep in my class 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧." "Yes Ma'am." You rub your eyes, your still tired, and your headache is getting worse.

       You turned in the worksheet and walked back to your desk, not having anything to do, so you grab your sketchbook from your bag and start to draw till the class was over.

       The class bell rung, signaling that the class was over, so you walked out of the classroom. But as soon as you walked out, your hand was grabbed and you soon realized that you were being taken somewhere. As the dragging stopped, you slowly opened your eyes to see your captor, Zip. "Hey, uh- Why did you drag me here..?" You look around, seeing a empty classroom. "Well, we didn't finish our talk from earlier, and you didn't answer my questions!" Zip said with a smile on her face. "But I have to go to class-" "No you don't." "What do you mean 'I don't'" "I mean it, you don't have to go to class with all of those losers, I got you out of class for the rest of the day!" "What?! How?!?" "Secret" Zip says, with a sly grin on her face. "Okay, so now you have to tell me about yourself! Because you answered none of you questions at the library!" "Fine..!"

        As you were both talking, You answering Zip's questions, Zip pulls out some paper and starts to make paper planes. "Oh, I like paper planes, I just don't know how to make them.." You mumble that last part, But Zip Hears it anyway. "You wanna learn how?" "Oh, Sure!" Zip then starts to teach you how to make paper planes. Then, once you got the hang of it, You both just started to make paper planes out of the paper Zip brought. Your headache had died down and wasn't as intense as before.

       While you two were making paper airplanes, Oliver and Edward barged in the room. "Where were you Zip?! It's been 2 hours- Oh, Hi Y/N." Edward said as Oliver waves at you. "We were just making paper airplanes, and Y/N has been telling me about their self!" "Do you wanna make paper airplanes with us?" You ask, while patting a seat right next to you. "Sure." Oliver and Edward said. Then you all were just making paper airplanes.

      It had gotten dark so you said you had to leave, And you left. While you were walking back home, you had noticed Oliver, Zip, and Edward were following you. "Why are you all following me..?" "Because we need to protect you! It's dark and there are some weirdos rummaging around at night!" Zip said while smiling confidently. "Okay!" Then they start to walk by your side till you had gotten to your apartment. "Well, this is it, bye!" "Bye!" They all say and then start walking away. 

       You had walked into your apartment, closing the door behind you. "I'm really hungry right now." You say to yourself. Then you change and make yourself some dinner. Once you were done eating dinner you head to your room.  You look at 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞's bow before putting it on your nightstand, then you slowly drift off to sleep. Tomorrow is another day.

 Tomorrow is another day

(:3)

(1028 words)