[ᴘᴛ.3]

(Happy Easter <3)

                     As you wake up, you look at your alarm, you then realized you woke up pretty early so now you have time to do some chores and eat breakfast. After, you look at the nightstand, seeing 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲's bow, you put it on and exit your room. Then, you take a quick shower, get dressed, and do a couple of chores around the house. When the chores were done you still had time to make yourself breakfast, after you made the breakfast, you ate it, got your bag and left the apartment.

                     As you walk into the school, you see Bubble talking to a girl with a Tv head. "Oh, Hey Y/N!" Bubble calls you over, "Y/N this is Ruby, Ruby this is Y/N!" "Oh, hello Ruby!" You greet her excitingly, "Oh, hello Y/N, Nice to meet you!" "Nice to meet you too!" You all talk till the bell rings and then you go to class.

               You walk to class and take your seat, you then notice Engel "Oh, hey Engel, are you, uh- okay..?" His hair was all messed up and his clothes looked messy. "Yeah, I'm fine, I just still can't get over what happened to 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲." "Yeah, me too." "Its just, she was my best friend and-" He starts tearing up "Hey, It's gonna be okay..!" You give him a reassuring smile "Yeah, I just miss her.." "I do to, but we just have to move on..!" You tell him that knowing that you haven't moved on. "Yeah, I guess..." "Oh, uh do you want to study with be and Bubble today.?" "Oh, sure.!" You both then stop talking and start paying attention in class.

               As that class ended you leave and go to your locker, get your stuff and then go to Miss Circle's classroom. The class was fairly quick, so as soon as you got out, you went to the library to study with Bubble and Engel. As you got to the library, you see them sitting the the corner of the library again. Once you sit down with them, you all say Hello and start to study. 

              Once you were all done studying, the bell had rung and then you all said goodbye and went to class. Once you got to class you sat down and got your notebook out. As you were taking notes, The teacher passed out a worksheet and told the students to finish it while they go to the bathroom and told the students to  'Behave themselves'.

           As you were almost done with the worksheet, The teacher came back and told everyone that class was almost over and to finish their worksheets. You turned yours in just as the bell rung, then you got your stuff and walked out of the classroom.

          It was another free period for you so you just walked around the halls and then sotted Ruby, "Hello Ruby!" "Oh, Hey Y/N!" You walk over to her and you both start talking. After a while she asked "Hey, isn't that 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞's bow in your hair.?" "Oh, uh- yeah.! Why.?" "Oh, I was just wondering.!" "Oh, Okay.!" The bell then rings. "Oh, I have to get to class, see ya.!" You wave goodbye as you walk away from Ruby. "Oh, Bye!" Ruby said, but you were already halfway down the hallway.

          You had gotten to class just in time, so you sat down and got your stuff out, you then notice that Bubble is in the same class, you wave to her. Then, Miss Thravel started to teach the class. As she was teaching, paper planes started to fly to the front of the classroom, a paper plane flew and almost hit Miss Thravel in the back of the head, she caught the paper plane just in time. "Who did that." The class remained silent. "I said, WHO DID THAT." She then looked at the class, "Well, if that happens EVER again, this whole class will be punished, got it?" "Yes Ma'am." Everyone said in unison, not wanting anything bad to happen to them.

          As the bell rung, you packed up and got out of your seat. You walked out right next to Bubble, you both had walked to your lockers together, talking along the way. "Oh, hey do you want to go get some food? I'm pretty hungry and I don't like to go into restaurants myself." Bubble said, seeming nervous that you might say no. "Oh, Uh- sure!" Then you both had put your stuff in your lockers and went out to eat, as you were walking you spotted Ruby, "Oh, Hey Ruby, do you want to go out and eat with us.?" You say, standing right next to Bubble. "Oh! Sure!" She said, seeming excited to go eat with you and Bubble.

          Once you all got to the restaurant, you sat down and ordered your food. "Oh, I haven't been to a restaurant in ages!" You say, seeming excited to be in a restaurant again. "Does your family not go out often?" Ruby said, curious on why you haven't been to a restaurant in 'Ages' because restaurant's in this area are pretty cheap. "Oh, we don't have a lot of money.!" "Oh, okay." You all then get your food and start to eat. After you all were done, Bubble pays for the food since she brought you all here. You all say goodbye and go home.

         You get home and take your bag off and change, you then sit on your bed, thinking about how you made a new friend, this was exciting because you had never really made any friends. After, you take the 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞's bow out, put it on your nightstand and lay down. Tomorrow is another day.

(Introducing some new people in the next chapter

(Introducing some new people in the next chapter..)

(986 words)