I forgot how to write 💔

Wei Ying is panicking does lan zhan know?
No way would he have to suffer such pain again. But it didn't make sense how could he mention past lives when in the past he never seemed the least bit interested in it.
Whatever, there was nothing he could do but ponder till he had no space in his head for the shit that's actually important.
Shutting off his mind he allows himself to slip into a deep meditation. This time he wanted to reach out to the spirits and converse with them. Ever since he found out they could talk he became intrigued by all the lost arts they knew and knowledge they held.  Hoping to get an answer, the only response is suibian. Unfortunately cloud ressece is to secure of a place to allow just any spirit in.
"Suibian I have questions which I hope you'll answer" his tone underline serious as the sword floated before him.
"Yes patriarch anything you wish to know I will supply" the sword replies with malace caking it's worlds despite their extremely different intent.
"Is it possible for lan zhan to regain his past memorys?" This was what scared Wei Ying.
A moment of silence wafted over the room before suibian finally responded "yes it's possible. lan zhans soul was deeply affected by you and the war. I wouldn't be surprised if his soul struggled to move on, Eventually drifting off into the past."
Wei Ying was conflicted sure he was happy the lan zhan who he went through thick and thin with was back.
But it was terrifying, what if lan zhan hates him or won't forgive him for all the deaths that night. He was panicking at this point struggling to breathe as he imagined lan zhan pushing him to the side. Having finished caring in his past life.
Suibian quickly noticed her master's change of mood and quickly moved to act. The sword leaned against Wei Ying s chest attempting to calm his heart with cold steel. The sword was Radiating comfort, lulling Wei Ying to sleep for the first time in a few days.
He awoke in the middle of the night with a cold sweat with only one thought on his mind, I needed to get stronger.
His dreams where full of wen soldiers tearing down his home, killing his family.
Him being unable to do anything but run, like a coward he forced Jiang cheng to run with him. Wei Ying will never forgive wen Chao or his whore. In this life he will make sure wen Chao has an even worse and gruesome death than before. He is in the middle of making a curse that forces one to stay alive despite deathly pain. This evil curse is so wicked you could cut someone's head off and theyd feel it but wouldn't die. Suibian is teaching him the rest of the details since he informed him about it after his nightmare. He practiced the chants suibian told him to, and tried his best to mimic how suibian said the curse was written out. This task would originally be impossible since he doesn't have much to go on besides every curse like this has something similar. A strong intent to kill, so the first syllable he rote was d. Symbolizing the death of another as he put on various healing charms and life extensors all he needed to do was put a specific mark in 6 lines to signal the corpses of hell to lengthen the pain of the one afflicted. If it is deserved it shall be, if it is not the curse will backfire and the castor will be put under the curse.
Wei Ying had no worries as he knew a disgusting thing like wen Chao deserves something like this.  Suibian also hums in agreement as they continue fixing this wicked spell.
-
-
Wei wuxian was taking a nice stroll when he paused taking a double take of what he's just seen. There stood wen ning and wen qing his second family whom he failed.
He carefully approached them remembering how unfriendly wen Qing is at first, he made sure they noticed him approach. They exchanged bows and pleasantries before wen Qing went straight to the point. " What can we help you with wei wuxian" she was looking him up and down suspiciously. "I only wished to compliment his bow skills I had seen awhile ago but now that I've seen it up close it's even more impressive" Wei wuxian says looking directly at wen ning who smiles at a compliment from the boy. While wen qing hides a scoff "very much appreciated, but we must be on our way" wen qing said warrily observeing her surroundings.
Wen ning bowed before a quick thank you then left Wei Ying standing there content.
That wasn't so bad, she could have scoffed directly in my face. Wei Ying shrugs as he continues walking. All he can think about is getting some good liquor, so he set his journey to the town down the mountain.
It took him less than a snitchen to make it to the town and grab what he needed but it was worth it.  He was chugging wine to wine jar when he spotted white robes floating elegantly in the sunny breeze. Without thinking he left behind 3 empty jars of wine and 1 half drank. He might be a little waisted as he quickly fixed his appearance to catch up to lan zhan.
Who held himself with pride, his back as straight as a pole and his eyes so stern and unforgettable. He makes Wei Ying daydream of better times away from the burden of saving everyone.
"Lan zhan!" He screamed giddly causing the jade in question to turn in fright.
Wei Ying noticed his eyes where blown slightly wider than usual and relished in the idea that he scared lan zhan.
"Lan zhan did I scare you?" Wei Ying said between choked laughs as lan zhans ears grew red. "Wei Ying" lan zhan muttered causing Wei Ying to shoot his face up to look at lan zhan. "Yes.?" Wei Ying said feeling anxiety wafted over him, he forgot about their conversation due to the bliss of the wine. "Would you like to join me and shifu on a hunt" lan zhan said calmly as Wei Ying suddenly nottices the figure behind lan zhan.
Causing him to freeze staring into the eyes of none other than lan Xichen. He quickly bowed and apologized for not noticing him but was dismissed with a chuckle and reassurance. Surprisingly behind them was wen qing and wen ning. In his past life he had gone with them on this mission but it happened in a completely different way. I mean for one Jiang cheng was here for heavens sake! At least he gets more time alone with lan zhan.
As they make they're way to the pond pleasant small talk is exchanged between the 2 jades and Wei Ying. Wei Ying made sure to repeat what he had said in his past life since hes always on point. But this time lan Xichen agreed it could be a possibility.
Accepting his theorys instead of dismissing them. It kinda surprised him

I'm fucking over it it's 5am 💀
thanks for reading this and I'm sorry I'm like the most unreliable writer ever, but the comments made me come back so thanks for the support ✌️