Family and Friends 💓

The Rathore

Grandparents

Dada Sa: KARAN SINGH RATHORE(75), the head of the family. He was the one who established the RATHORE ENTERPRISES. A total lovely man but strict when needed. Love's his family and most his granddaughter.

Dadi Sa: AMRITA KARAN SINGH RATHORE(74), a lady with a pure heart and soul. Love's her family. She runs NGOs in Udaipur to help poor people and public welfare.

Parents

Papa: ADHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE (52), A man of few words but a total different person for his family. He was the CEO of Rathore Enterprises before his son took over the business world.

Maa Sa: NAINA ADHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE(51), A lady with a pure heart and always a smile on her face. Love's her family. Kind and caring to everyone. Works with her mother-in-law in NGOs.

Kaka Sa: NITESH SINGH RATHORE (49), A man with positive attitude towards everything. Love's his family. He was the MD of Rathore Enterprises before Ahaan took over his position.

Kaki Sa: SAKSHI NITESH SINGH RATHORE (47), the doctor of the house works at the city hospital and helps people. Love's her family and love treating people.

Sibling

Younger Brother: AHAAN SINGH RATHORE (26), A man of calm nature. Looks upto his elder brother, as the role model. He is working as the MD of Rathore Enterprises. Love's his family. Got the kind and caring nature from her mother.

Cousins(Nitesh and Sakshi's kids)

Younger Sister: ADITI SINGH RATHORE(24), A total sweetheart with a pure heart. Love's her family and most her Dada Sa and Bhai Sa. Only daughter of Rathore family. Finds solace in helping people so works with her Dadi Sa and Badi Ma in NGO.

Younger Brother: LAKSH SINGH RATHORE (21), A mischievous boy but only for his family. The youngest son of the family. Used to have friends before but now don't believe in people's easily. A total opposite person for outside people. Pursuing MBA in Udaipur College.

Friend

NEIL MALHOTRA (27), An extrovert and chill person. Love's his family and friend. Childhood best friend of Adhyansh. Works as P.A. of Adhyansh at Rathore Enterprises.

SHREE'S

She is an orphan.

Friends ( Family)

RASHI TRIPATHI (23), Hails from Vrindavan from a middle class family, loves her family and friends the most. Pursuing MBA in Udaipur. The mature and wise person of the trio most of the times. Her father is a teacher in Vrindavan and her mother is a housewife. Have a younger brother.

KARTIK JOSHI (22), Hails from Vrindavan from a upper middle class family, love's his family and friends the most. Pursuing MBA in Udaipur. The mischievous and adventurous person of the trio matching Shree's energy with his own playful spirit.