Chapter 3

Shree's POV

~ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ...~

I was trying to jump university wall as the khadoos(rude) guard wouldn't let me go outside, and if I didn't get outside how in the narak(hell) will I be able to get my assignment from apartment and submit it.

Just as I was about to jump on the wall, a voice from behind startled me.

"Please kanha ji, don't let it be some professor or guard." I whisper prayed.

As I turned around, I came face to face a cute young man. Woah, thank you my kanha ji.

"What were you trying to do?" He questioned me.

Okay he is a junior student, most of all second year students are submitting assignments, it wouldn't be hard to scare him.

"Which course and why are you roaming around?" I questioned back with a (tried) strict voice.

"First answer my-umm, 1st year in MBA finance & I was taking a round of the campus as its my free period." He first tried to question back but answered after I glared at him with a look 'answer my question'.

"Ahh, Finance, well then you are my junior student so as a good senior I am, I wouldn't scold you. So about your question, I was just trying to jump the wall and go out for some work which is a great help to professor." I answered trying to act cool like I just didn't lied, though it can't be termed as lie as me submitting assignment on time is really a great help to professors.

"But isn't today the date of assignment submission for some subjects in Finance Department of second year then why are you here?" He again questioned suspiciously.

𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒌𝒂𝒏𝒉𝒂 𝒋𝒊, 𝒌𝒚𝒂 𝒂𝒃 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊 𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒆 𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒏𝒉𝒊 𝒃𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒈 𝒔𝒌𝒕𝒊, 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆 𝒌𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒚𝒆.

[Why kanha ji, can't I now even run from college peacefully, to get my assignment.]

"You are a junior here, so be a junior, Is this how you talk with all your seniors. I think we all seniors need to start teaching you some manners, shouldn't we? It has nothing to do with you whether its submission day or farewell, got it. Now go back to your class and study, Or you have a wish of me teaching you some lessons here only." I said trying to act like a bully.This is the only idea which can save for now.

He didn't look scared, but there was a change in his facial expressions.

" Everyone is like this only" he whispered to himself but I heard him.

Though, I didn't get meaning of his words, Whatever.

"And yes, from now on you will call me 𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒃𝒂𝒆, it will remind you not not mess and question a senior again, Got it." I said, okay it wasn't needed but then I need to look like real bully.

He nodded and after I told him to go from there, he went without arguing anymore.

I didn't waste more time and jump the wall, it's already late and it will take time to reach back too.

I got to the apartment fastly, thank kanha ji we took a apartment close to University. I took all my required assignments, return back to University and submitted them.

After that I thought of finding that young man and apologize for my behaviour earlier, but I couldn't find him anywhere, So I let it go.

Whenever I will meet him next time, I will explain my situation and apologize.