Chapter 2

Shree's POV

The taxi stopped near the gates of a big mansion. We moved out of the taxi. I must say this mansion is huge and beautiful like a palace.

"This is my home" Aditi said grabbing my attention.

"Oh, It's beautiful" I replied astonished.

"Then I should leave now, go home and have-" my words got cut off by her.

"Please come inside, my family will be happy to see you " she requested.

"I'm sorry, I can't. Not today maybe some other day. I'm already late." I replied trying not to be rude.

"Please please, its just a matter of few minutes then my brother can also drop you home, it wouldn't be safe for you to go alone at this time" she said.

She got a point but Rashi will kill me if I got anymore late. I already received 20 calls and 40 message from her. She must be freaking out and calling Kartik to look for me.

"Please please I promise my brother will drop you safely just come for few minutes." she again requested, okay it wouldn't take an hour here

𝑩𝒂𝒔 𝒌𝒂𝒏𝒉𝒂 𝒋𝒊, 𝒊𝒕𝒏𝒆 𝒋𝒂𝒍𝒅𝒊 𝒂𝒑𝒏𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒈𝒂. 𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒊 𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒑𝒏𝒊 𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒉𝒊 𝒌𝒊 𝒓𝒂𝒌𝒔𝒉𝒂 𝒌𝒊𝒋𝒊𝒚𝒆𝒈𝒂.

[Lord Kanha , don't call so soon. Please protect this friend of yours from Tripathi]

"Okay let's get inside, but first let me inform my friend about my late arrival" I said taking my phone out.

The call got answered on second ring only,

"SHREE, WHERE ON THE EARTH ARE YOU? WHY THE HELL YOU'RE NOT NOT ANSWERING THE CALL AND MESSAGES? DO YOU HAVE AN IDEA HOW MUCH WORRIED WE ARE, YOU JUST COME HERE TODAY I WON'T LEAVE LEAVE YOU-" Before she could say more and make me a total deaf. I replied cutting her words.

"𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒊 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝒎𝒂𝒂, 𝒎𝒂𝒊 𝒆𝒌𝒅𝒖𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝒉𝒖 𝒂𝒖𝒓 𝒌𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒈𝒉𝒂𝒓 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒑𝒂𝒉𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒋𝒂𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒊 𝒕𝒖 𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒐 𝒋𝒂. 𝑶𝒌𝒂𝒚, 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒂𝒂𝒌𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒃 𝒈𝒉𝒂𝒓 𝒂𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒖.𝑩𝒚𝒆." Without letting her reply I cut the call.

[Tripathi My mother, I am totally fine and will return there in some time. Don't take tension, just calm down. Ok, I will tell you everything after returning. Bye]

I look at Aditi to find her giving me a puzzled look maybe she heard our conversation.

I raise my eyebrows towards her asking what?

" Is everything okay, your friend sounded tensed and angry" she answered worriedly.

"Oh that, its totally fine, she is just worried about me, let's get inside and not waste anymore time or she might come here to take me with her" I said with a small laugh at the end of the sentence which she also returned.

The guard opened the gates of the mansion for her and we get inside. The mansion was much more beautiful from what I had imagined while standing outside. Its even more beautiful from the mansions and bungalows I saw on TV and magazine. The garden is very beautiful, designed with those pretty fountains and different types of flowers. Just Wow!

As we entered inside, the house was giving the royal and vintage vibes. The interior was masterpiece, beautifully decorated with luxurious furnishings and chandeliers, and elegant artworks adoring the walls. In the living room, some people were having worried expressions, maybe her family and they must be worried about her safety.