A memorable night .

They are all in London as Shubman had just finished a test series and decided to stay there for a week more to spend some time with Sara as London is the place where they are happy and free from all kind of media also this was the place their  love bloomed the streets of London know their love story as if it was written by those roads itself.

It was Sara's birthday night , Shubman had planned a birthday dinner and party for her a day before on 12th October , they had their dinner and had all the fun with their friends until midnight.

It was Sara's first birthday after they had got married and shubman wanted it to be memorable.

Shubman held Sara's waist tightly when it was just 11:55 and didn't let her go anywhere.

As it struck 12 he wanted to be the first person to wish her ...

Shubman “ Happy Birthday love , I wish to give you all the happiness in the world” to which she replied in a playful tone “ You are my world and also my happiness ” . Shubman gave her a big smile with dimples and let her waist go from his hands and said “ Pehle in sab se baat karlo , tumhare liye to Ghar pe maine surprise rakha hai ”

“ Haa haa jarur ” she said to him and went away to get greetings for HER day from everyone,  they enjoyed up to 2 in the night .

After the party Shub drove them to their house . He asked her to not leave the car . He went outside and picked her up in his arms and took her inside.

Sara's enthusiasm struck her “ Aesa kya plan kiya hain tumne ? ”

“ Aree baba sabr to rakho thoda ” He said taking her upto their bedroom and entered the bathroom. He made her stand and said to her “ Ab sab kuch sochna chod do , sirf mere baare mein socho , sirf mere ”

Sara said in a low voice “ Jaisa tum kaho” Sara enjoyed being helpless like this and Shub knew that she enjoyed such passionate nights .

He grabbed her and turned her face towards him , he started taking out her jewellery one by one . After that he placed her hand on the zip of the dress and asked in a low voice “ May I ? ” to which the reply was “ You may , I need it , I need you right now shub ”

It was at this moment that shubman knew no bounds he pulled the zipper of the dress , she was wearing a small red dress so no leggings for him to take care of . He removed all her clothes picked her up again and kept her on the bed . He removed his clothes and felt his manly hood making him urge to fuck her until the bed broke .

He hovered onto her and as Sara made his way to his hair he started enjoying her skin from the neck to chest . His hands roamed around her entire body . He was kissing and giving love marks on her neck and her ears . As sara moaned his name he placed her lips on her breast and started devouring it , kissing her nipples, sucking it , biting it and sara was helpless but she enjoyed it to it's fullest.

After some time as he was done enjoying the upper part he placed her hands on her core which made her moan like crazy and was kissing her thighs and legs . He kissed her again on her neck , his breath on Sara's body making her feel things she never imagined .His hands were still around her core as he was not done yet and his mouth devoured her breasts again .

Sara couldn't stop moaning, she only was using her hands in his hair and was using it around his neck to be stable as Shubman was all out today while fucking her .

After making the night a memorable one they slept at around 5 am in the morning both of them were too tired to even wake up and clean themselves .

They both slept till afternoon . When Sara woke up she got flashbacks of last night and realised how much of a mess she was , as her gaze searched for her husband who wasn't there she called for him “ Shub! Shub tum kaha ho ? ”

Shubman then entered the bedroom he was busy on a phone call , he was looking fresh and gave Sara a big smile “ Good morning princess ”

Sara smacked her head and said “ It's not morning dupher ke 1 baj rahe hai ” Shubman laughed and said “ Jab jago tab savera ” he removed a shirt from his closet a gave it to her and said “ Thoda kaam hai mujhe by that time tum nahalo and also yahi shirt pehn na ”

Sara stood up “ Jaisa aap kahe pati dev ”

She went in to have a shower while shubman got busy with his call again .

After her hot shower she came out of the bathroom, shubman was waiting for her and said “ Tumhara asli gift to reh hi gya” he brought out the box and placed it on her hands “ dekh ke batao kaisa laga ?” she opened it up with enthusiasm to find a beautiful necklace with her name on it and her new official surname initial G , it read SARA .G. 

“ It's beautiful shub ! , thankyou so much shub , I love you , thankyou for making my birthday so memorable ” Sara replied with a soft voice. “ Iss mein kya thankyou wifey , tumhari Khushi meri khushi ” and he took the necklace from her hands and made her wear it . 

“ See you are making the necklace look even more beautiful ” Shubman said with giggle . “ Tum bhi na ! ” sara replied with deep red cheeks .

They shared a laugh .

“ Achha , I am hungry now ” sara said with a pout on her lips . “ Haa  pata hai mujhe chalo mere sath ” shubman said as sara followed her .

When Sara came in the kitchen she found a beautiful spread of lunch waiting for her .

“ Ye sab tumne banaya hai ? ” sara said with enthusiasm . “ Nahi , tum to meri cooking janti hi ho , I asked the house help to do it ” Shubman replied.

“ Still it's so beautiful and also it's all of my favourite things . Thank you so much shub , I love you ”

“ I love you too wifey ” with that they  shared a kiss and then enjoyed their lunch together .