ENDGAME ❣️✨ (PART 3)

After the dinner shubman came back home he called up sara .

“ Hey baby , where are you ? ” shubman asked in a very sweet voice

“ I am in Jaipur baby ” she replied .

“ Ohh! Ok .....do you have any plans for the next 3 months ? ”

“ 3 months ? What are you thinking of ? ”

“ Just answer me first ? ”

“ Yes I am free maybe a few things here and there but I am almost free ”

“ That's Great than after your work in Jaipur can you directly come to ahemdabad ? ”

“ Ahemdabad ? Shub ! are you asking me to accompany you for the next 3 months while you are busy with IPL ? ”

“ Exactly baby , will you come please ? ” he asked in the sweetest voice .

“ But what will I say ? I mean when we go everywhere together? ”

“ What means ? Sara we have been dating for the past decade , ab kya chupana vaise bhi maine vo jo flying kiss wali harkt ki thi maine World Cup final mein uske baad to sabko pata hi hai ke I am dating you , ab aur kuch ? ”

“ Nahi baba , thk hai kaam finish karke sidha Ahemdabad aajaugi , happy ? ”

“ Very happy , see you bubs , love you ”

“ Love you more bye ”

Sara never won again shubman's stubbornness , he always made sara agree with what he wanted to do . And sara was a woman in love , she couldn't do anything . She just wanted to see him happy , no matter what it takes .

A few hours later sara got a call from her media team .

“ Sara you must have seen what shubman posted , right ? , the people have gone all gaga over his insta post , there are many media portals who want to interview you about this . Are you free for that ? ”

Sara was completely in shock . What  could be such a thing that Shubman posted that media wants to interview her for that ?

In these thoughts, sara opened her private insta account as she knew her official Instagram would be bombarded with notifications . She opened up to find Shubman's post which included photos of him with his parents , one picture with his cousins , friends there was also one picture of both of their families together . And at last there was a picture of Shubman holding sara and kissing her forehead.

The caption on the post was :

“ My forever favourite people ❤️❤️ ”

The media has gone crazy because it was the first official picture of her and shubman together . She just smiled and kept reading the comments even though there were some negative comments she didn't mind them , because the positive comments took over her head . She was blushing deeply reading the comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ A few days later ~~~~~~~~

As the IPL season was in it's full glory , shubman made his entry in the hotel 1 week before the match was about to take place . Sara came a day later . She entered the room and didn't find Shubman .

He came many hours later , and found sara sleeping peacefully . He freshened up and layed down on the bed beside her .

“ Thank you sara for choosing me and loving me , I promise to work hard and always be there by your side whatever it takes from me I will always protect you ”
He murmured to himself and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead . He admired her for a bit more and fell asleep .