ENDGAME ❣️ ✨( part 2 )

Just as Sara was all caught up in her thoughts , Shubman approached her with a big smile . Sara gave him a dim smile . Shubman thought she must be angry with him as he proposed to her and left . Without even thinking he just started speaking .

" I am sorry Sara I am really sorry, I know vo smile ka itna dim hona meri vajh se hua hai , please mujhe maaf kardo , I didn't mean to hurt you and I am a dumbo I shouldn't have proposed to you , when I knew that you don't want a relationship because of our age gap , but pyaar age dekh ke thodina hota hai ? Pyaar to bas hogya tum se , I am really sorry bas ek baar vo smile dikha do pyaari si , I promise next flight pakad ke India chale jauga and tumhe kabhi apni shakal bhi nahi dikhauga , please sara "

Sara just hugged him " Stop it shub are you even realising what you are speaking ? " Shubman hugged her back and they just stood there for a minutes before they moved apart . Shubman asked her again in a hurry in his voice " What happened is everything ok ? , Why are you sad ? , Do you have a fever? Should I contact a doctor? "

" You speak with the same speed as the ball goes out of the boundary when you hit it " sara said while laughing. " That smile that is why I am alive ! , and yes are you complaining or complimenting me ? " Shubman said in a soft voice. "Both actually " She replied and continued speaking " I was just thinking about these rumours of you dating some model here in London "

" You are upset about it ? " Shubman replied. " oh dear , there is no model I am dating they just want to make some rumours about me to keep themselves entertained. I am not dating any model, I have said it before and I will say it again , I only and only love one girl in this world and that's you , do you understand ? " he cupped her face .

" Shubman can I say something ? " sara said with tears developing in her eyes .
" Go ahead I am listening " was the reply by Shubman.

" I love you too shub " she said and than hid herself in his chest . Shubman got a sense of relief after listening to it , he thought this wouldn't be possible . But he questioned her this time with a teasing voice " What did you say , I couldn't here it ? Can you repeat please? "

Sara just looked up still holding his stiff chest tightly by her soft hands . " I love you shub , I love you , want to listen it again ? , I love you shubman and there is no other person in this world I would rather give my love too , do you understand that ? " she said murmuring against his chest which was loud enough for him to hear .

" Sorry baby , I was just teasing you and also I love you " he said holding her more tightly. “ Chalo ab yahi airport pe aur rona hai , ya ghar jayege ? ” Shubman said and they both started laughing.

“ Haa chalo ” Sara replied as they both got into the car .

And just like that happily besides each other and supporting in tough times 6 years passed by , throughout these years a lot changed from their looks to their personality and from Sara's educational status to Shubmans stats everything changed except for their love for each other it just grew day by day .

Sara had seen shubman at some of his life's worst phases and she handled them all but there was once where even she couldn't help him out that was the World Cup of 2023 .

Date :- 19 November, 2023

Shubman came back from stadium in the hotel and locked himself up in his room , he refused to talk to anyone and even kept his phone away from him .

Sara knowing how he must be feeling , asked for a spare key for his room and entered there , she saw shubman sitting quietly on the bed she just sat beside and shubman hugged her tightly and started crying this was the only moment in 6 years where she felt so helpless but she held him tightly and let him went out for the next 15 minutes.

After that Shubman and her broke apart and sara started wiping his tears . Shubman was still in so much guilt he said to her “ Sara today I failed the entire nation , no one is proud of me , I hate my self ” sara shouted at him loudly “ Shut up ! I am always proud of you no matter what happens ! And I believe in you next World Cup you will be stronger than ever and I believe that you will win and make the whole nation proud ”

The entire night just went as sara was consoling shubman that everything will be fine .

~~~~~~~          4 years later          ~~~~~~~

Sara was sitting in the stands cheering for Shubman , it was the finals of the World Cup 27 , she sat their praying for his success . The entire series shubman and the entire Indian team had performed amazing and as the finals were going on . The opponent team has set a huge target of 367 runs in front of India , But the Indian team was able to somehow get in it's chase , Shubman as the Captain of India just needed 3 runs to complete his double century but more on that India needed 6 runs on the last ball to win. 

Shubman being on strike , gathered all his might and as he hit the ball , he just stood there waiting to know where   would it land ? but the ball went in the crowd and he hit a six he just stood there soaking in the moment as the crowd cheered his name .

As everyone was celebrating he bowed down towards the pavilion where his mentors and coaches were standing he looked at his family and gave them a bright smile , his gaze shifted towards sara ( they hadn't yet announced in public they were dating but it was obvious from many years that they had been dating ) he looked at her as she was lost in the moment dancing and enjoying the success of her man , he passed her a flying kiss which meant a lot of unspoken words between them . And the crowd went even louder.

A week after his amazing success he went to the Tendulkar's house along with his parents . He had arranged a dinner over there along with the help of Arjun .

Sara was out of town , so she was not there at the dinner.

After the dinner ended , Shubman stood up to make an announcement.

Shubman “ Guys , Mujhe aap sab ka attention chahiye please ” Shubmans father “ Haa beta bol kya baat hai ? ”

“ Actually mujhe aap sabko batana tha ke mein sara se shaadi karna chahta hu and es baat ke liye aap sabki permission chahiye thi , maine ye baat abhi sara ko nahi boli hai , pehle mein aap sabse baat karna chahta tha , jitna mein usse janta hu vo haa hi bolegi but aap sabki permission and ashirwad ke bina nothing is possible, esliye pehle aap mujhe permission de do phir mein usse baat karta hu ”

There was silence in the room for a few minutes .

Then Shubmans father stood up and went near Sachin sir and took his hands in his and asked him “ Kya aap  apni beti mere bete ko dege ? Jitna mein apne bete ko janta hu ...vo uska khayal rakhega ”
“ Haa jarur ” was the only reply he could give as both of there parents had become very emotional.

Arjun and Jugnu came up to Shubman and padded his back . Arjun said “ Jija ji , tayari karlo barat ki ...but in all seriousness please meri behen ka dhyan rakhna bohot lad se usse mom and dad ne bada kiya hai esliye ” Shubman replied “ Haa pakka and also kal thodina shaddi kar raha hu , abhi IPL season chalu hone wala hai 10 din mein uske baad mein usse propose karke shaadi karuga ”

Anjali mam ( Sara's mother) :- achha hai then when ever you feel you are ready propose her , ok ? ”

“ Sure aunty ” Shubman replied.

“ Ab kya aunty ? Saas hu teri hone wali mom bola kar mujhe ” she said while giggling.

“ Haa Anjali maa ” while everyone broke laughing.