Nurses office

Song: Nurses office by Melanie Martinez:

"If you're sad, add more lipstick and attack." - Coco Chanel

-------------------------------------------------------

After spending the day in the nurse's office, I've learned a lot about Claire. She has three kids, and she's been working at this school for 20 years, talk about dedication. Claire was really understanding about the situation. She said she wouldn't tell the principal as I don't want any more drama.

She even told me about her high school experiences and how she used to deal with bullies. I'm thankful that there's someone I can talk to she instantly made my day better, and she's the absolute sweetest. If anyone tries to bother her, they will have to go through me first. I giggled in my head, knowing I wouldn't have the courage to do anything. I've always been such a people pleaser. It sometimes gets annoying.

After a day of chatting, I said goodbye to Claire as the bell rang throughout the school. She said I'm supposed to keep off my ankle as I twisted it badly, but it shouldn't take too long to get home, especially on my bike, so it isn't too bad. I walked through the hallways, ignoring the stares and whispers. This has honestly been such a bad day. I'm never going to find friends now. What am I going to tell my parents? My ankle and lip are sticking out like a sore thumb.

I fought back the tears that desperately tried to spill out of my eyes. I hope that Sebastian boy isn't in the parking lot. I did park my bike right next to him for some stupid reason. I followed the crowds of people who I assume were leaving "Didn't she dent Sebastian's car?" Girls giggled as I walked past them. Great. I'm the laughingstock of the school.

The fresh air hit me in the face, and the smell of freedom filled my nose. I spotted my small bike from a distance and started walking towards it, trying to ignore the pain in my leg. I walked to my bike, noticing something off about the wheel. A compass was slashed into the front wheel.

Tears rolled down my cheek, people stopped and watched as they laughed with their friends. I started rolling my bike on the pavement. This is going to take at least another half-hour to get home. On top of that, it's winter, so not only is it freezing I didn't put a sweater on this morning. Can this day get any worse?

I started to drag my bike along the pavement, the added weight doing no good to my ankle. I heard a honk behind me, making me jump out of my skin. "What the fuck," I muttered to myself as I turned around and continued walking.

Hearing another honk, I started to walk faster, but my twisted ankle made it difficult to get far before Sebastian caught up to me and yanked the bike away. "What are you doing!?" I shouted getting a rush of adrenaline. Sebastian's friends got out of the car and started laughing as Sebastian wrestled the bike from my grip. Obviously, it didn't take long until the bike was taken to the trunk of Sebastian's car, leaving his friends uncontrollably laughing and me with tears falling from my eyes.

"You can get your shitty bike back when you give me the money to fix my car, but judging by what you're wearing, I doubt you have the money," he smirked before getting in his car and driving off. I looked at the dent from earlier. How did something so small cause this much of an issue? I need to find the money, or he won't leave me alone. I continued crying the whole way home.

Sebastian's POV: (Back to this morning)

I know I shouldn't have punched her, but her face just pisses me off. The way she looks, the way she talks, just sets a fire off in me. The way she tries to act all shy and innocent makes me want to kill her. She even had the audacity to crash into my car with her shitty bike, which looks like something my 5-year-old cousin would have if we were poor. Seeing her try to hide her tears kind of made me feel guilty, but that soon washed away when she opened her mouth. The way she stutters is annoying. There's no way she's ever going to find any friends. She would probably scare them away with her messy hair and ugly face. And talk about the clothes she was wearing, talk about a slut with her breasts out, no self-respect.

I walked away laughing with my friends, leaving her with tears and a bloody lip. We rocked up to class 10 minutes late, hearing people whispering. I shot them a dirty look as I walked to my regular seat at the back.

I turned around and looked out of the massive window that displayed the parking lot, that girl who was still sitting on the floor, probably hoping that people would feel bad, what an attention seeker. My eyes were glued to the window as I saw a boy from afar run up to her. Hold up, is that James? Why is he helping her? They're probably family, seeing as if they're both ugly, it probably runs in the family, but she definitely doesn't run looking at the size of her. I shot them both a dirty look that she only seemed to notice before than walking away.

"Sebastian! Eyes to the board," the teacher shouted, making me roll my eyes.

------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed the second chapter.

I'm shit with advice but if anyone is treating you this way than please get help. (my dm's are always open)

938 words.