𝐕

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄

I was the first to wake up the next day. Now that it was their last day, I didn't feel like going to my class but it was one I couldn't miss because my professor was introducing a new project. In the living room, the cool morning light shuns Matthew and his bandmates, making them all seem so peaceful. It was cute, honestly, they were all asleep around each other, Jamie almost falling off the chair. Alex was the only one in a normal sleeping position, lying on his side with his little black notebook open in his hand. I tiptoed over to Al and closed his little book while looking away, I knew he didn't want me to see anything in it. Then I grabbed my square shooter, and stood myself up on the ottoman, and took the perfect picture of the boys before I went to take a shower.

~

"Morning, boys," I announced my presence as I left the bathroom and stopped in the kitchen. They all turned to me, saying Good morning and Matt was trying to figure out my coffee machine. They all looked dishevelled, Nick's shirt was all askew, Jamie looked like he'd gone sky diving, Matt didn't look much different and Alex had some serious bed head, it was cute. He was in a blue Polo shirt, his hair looked like 'Just had sex' hair but more fluffy and his eyes were all puffy from being tired, he looked adorable and so cozy.

"Lottie, how the fuck d'you work your coffee machine?" Honestly, it wasn't that hard to make it work. I waved him off to get out of my way and grabbed a mug to put under the coffee before opening and closing the lid and pressing start, watching the coffee steadily pour out the bottom. I took out four more mugs and placed them all next to the coffee machine before taking my mug and replacing it with another. I turned to the boys and they were all glaring at Matt making me laugh.

"Right, I've got a class at 11 so I'm going to go finish getting ready," I jabbed my thumb in the direction of my bedroom. "What are you all doing today?"

"Eh, we were thinking we could stay here but we all have a few things we want to pick up or look at in town. So if we can walk you to your class maybe then we'll go do that, get some clothes and come back here?" Matt asked, looking at Nick, Jamie and Alex for confirmation and they just nodded.

"That works for me," I shrugged as if I didn't care but I was so happy they were here an extra day, I was so glad I got to hang out with my cousin and Alex, and Nick and Jamie. I took the extra key from the key dish on the counter and deposited it in Matt's hand. "In case you get back before me. Now, I've got to go finish getting ready," I ran off to my room and finished getting dressed, applying some mascara and blush so that I didn't look too dead. On my way back out of my room I saw the boys all sitting in my living room, Matt tapping on his knees with two pencils as they all discussed something that sounded a bit like a song. Matt saw me and didn't stop but then Alex looked up and stopped immediately.

"Is that a new song?" I asked, pouring myself some cereal. I sat at the counter to eat, placing my leather briefcase on the chair next to me.

"Yeah, Al finished it last night-" Nick started saying but Alex threw a pillow at him, shutting him up.

"We can't tell 'er 'bout the songs, the world doesn't even know about the new album," I tried not to laugh at Al's scolding, he'd told me about the album last night. Matt rolled his eyes.

"We're coming out with a new album called AM," I widened my eyes in fake shock, knowing I had to put on a great performance so that Alex wouldn't get in trouble.