𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐈 | 240408

Fans Are Demanding A Solo Album From ENHYPEN's Jia + YG Statement

𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 8, 2024

Ever since the mass YG leak in February, fans have been demanding and begging for these songs to be released. In particular, netizens want a solo album from ENHYPEN's Jia. Her songs are the most popular from the leaked songs and there has been a high demand for the official release of these songs since February.

Despite desperate attempts to erase these songs from the internet, netizens have fallen in love with the music and have gone to extreme lengths to keep the songs circulating and rally for its official release. "DUCKWORTH" and "Big Poppa" have a collective 223.8 million illegal streams. Fans have even gone far enough to send protest trucks to YG Entertainment and harass the company through the internet.

The release of these songs have even gained support of other musical artists who praised the songs and Jia's performance in them. Some notable figures include pH-1, Bibi, TXT's Alex, Anthony Fantano, Lil Wayne, MF DOOM, and more.

After almost two months, YG Entertainment held a press conference and addressed these the leaks and Jia's music.

Representatives of the agency talked about how upset and disappointed producers and artists under YG were when all of those songs got leaked despite these tracks receiving positive reactions. And so they are taking heavy legal actions against the leakers and those who spread the songs.

Nevertheless, they recognized the success and popularity some of these songs have had many meetings regarding this whole situation. The high demand for these songs to be released could not be ignored. So they have decided to release some of these songs after a lot of consideration. They specifically mentioned Jia and her songs which received the most attention.

They had a long discussion with Jia regarding her music and are finally ready to reveal that Jia will release an album containing the leaked songs as well as new tracks. However, the album will not be promoted.

"Jia says she wants to focus on her group activities so this album is her gift to fans. She never planed to release any of these songs so she pleads for the fans to not promote the song and not post about it on social media because she has created these songs to be carefully listened to and enjoyed. And so by releasing them, she hopes that other people will respect her purpose for requesting this and appreciate the passion she has put into the making of these songs."

The album will release digitally on all streaming platforms on April 18.

𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆𝗻𝗴𝗮𝗺𝟬𝟮_𝟰𝟵𝟭I can't believe people bullied her into releasing music 😂😂 that's hilarious53 ⬆︎ | ⬇︎ - 3 𝖱𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆𝗻𝗴𝗮𝗺𝟬𝟮_𝟰𝟵𝟭
I can't believe people bullied her into releasing music 😂😂 that's hilarious
53 ⬆︎ | ⬇︎ - 3 𝖱𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝗰𝘆𝗻𝟴𝟭𝟰
Why would they release an album now tho?? Baemon just debuted, they should've have waited longer
45 ⬆︎ | ⬇︎ - 8 𝖱𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝗚𝗚𝗢𝗧𝟵
This feels like a get-rich-quick idea... the group isn't exactly stable yet, and they're promoting her solo album? If they're not careful, this could end up like a Suzy-and-Miss-A situation.
78 ⬆︎ | ⬇︎ - 19 𝖱𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘀
This pains me cos as a baemon stan its so ridiculous.. They don't even have a full album yet...
37 ⬆︎ | ⬇︎  𝖱𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝟮𝟵𝟮
Seems like Jia won't be promoting the album so she's not unfair to her other groups. Enhypen is in a middle of a world tour and BABYMONSTER just had a comeback so she's putting them first
19 ⬆︎ | ⬇︎ - 9 𝖱𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻_𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗮_𝟳𝟬𝟯
Damn, a whole ass album????people really did a number on yg
36 ⬆︎ | ⬇︎ - 5 𝖱𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝗔𝗲𝗹𝘆
A win is a win
24 ⬆︎ | ⬇︎ - 1 𝖱𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒