Kara was the first one up that next morning. She slipped out of bed and headed to the kitchen to begin making breakfast for everyone. She clicked on the stereo and it began playing an NSYNC song she began dancing to as she mixed up the waffle batter. Just as she got the first waffle made Alura came out into the kitchen. "Morning mommy! I had a sleepover with Autnie Magpie!" She stated as she climbed up into a stool. "Was it fun?" Kara asked. "Yes mommy! I'm hungry!" Alura stated. "I'm making everyone breakfast, would you like to go wake up everyone?" Kara asked.

Alura looked at her mom for a second. "Even Miss Luthor?" Alura asked. "Yes, and you can call her Lena, it's ok with her." Kara replied with a smile. Alura hopped off the stool and ran towards Alex and Sam's room first. "AUNTIE ALEX! AUNTIE SAMMY! Wake up! Mommy's making waffles!" Alura yelled before running toward the room she slept in. "Auntie Magpie! Breakfast is coming! Mommy's making waffles." Alura squealed bouncing up and down on the bed before Maggie popped her head up off her pillow. Finally Alura ran into Lena's room and approached her carefully. "Leeeena! Leeeeena! Mommy's making waffles! It's time to get up!" Alura whispered quickly before running back to the kitchen again. Lena sat up with a small smile on her face. She wasn't one to walk up early on a weekend but having an almost four year old wake her up made her change her mind as she headed to the bathroom.

Maggie shook the sleep from her head as she padded into the kitchen to see Kara cooking stacks of waffles. 'She's so beautiful...' she thought to herself as she took a seat on a stool. "Hey Mags! How was your wake up call?" Kara asked as she handed her a plate. "Wonderful as always supergirl!" Maggie replied. "You know, I hung up the cape a while ago. You're still the only one who calls me that Mags." Kara replied. "Thats because you'll always be supergirl to me Kara." Maggie's words made her smile.

Between Maggie, Alex and Sam she wasn't alone in Ireland much. Maggie came and stayed six months after they arrived helping with Alura while Kara took on Cat Co. Kara enjoyed coming home every night to a homemade meal and Maggies company. It seemed so natural. Kara even grew feelings for Maggie as time went on...even though she didn't do anything about it. She was still grieving Lena. Maggie sat and watched as Kara plated up the rest of the waffles and sat them on the island along with fruits and different syrups before she took a seat on the last stool next to Maggie.

"You outdid yourself again Kar." Maggie stated. "I know...but I wanted to say 'thanks' for everything and this is the only way I know how to." Kara replied with a smile. 'Fuck! She's so beautiful!' Maggie said to herself. "You don't need to thank me Kara, I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat." Maggie replied. Soon Lena appeared in the kitchen, pausing when she saw the interaction between the blonde and the detective. 'Are they together?' Lena asked herself. "Good morning!" Lena stated as she walked over to the island. "Morning Lena. Help yourself!" Kara stated pointing to the plates.

"Thanks..." Lena stated as she put one waffle on her plate and topped it with some strawberries before sitting down at the table with her coffee in hand. "Mommy?" Alura asked. "Yes love?" Kara replied. "Can I go wash up now?" Alura asked. "Yes you can go get ready and I'll be in after a minute." Kara replied as she watched her daughter scurry away. "She's very excited today..." Maggie said. "Yea, Eliza's coming today to watch her so I can go look at condos." Kara replied. "Want some company?" Maggie asked quickly. "Sure." Kara replied as she put her dishes in the sink. "I'll be right back, Alex and Sam are up now." Kara said as she walked back to the room.

A half hour later Kara and Alura emerged from the bedroom in fresh clothes. "Sorry it took so long, but Alura wanted to look her best for grandma." Kara said apologizing to Alex. "That's fine Kar. No need to apologize. You look good by the way." Alex stated winking at her. Kara rolled her eyes as she walked over to the living room to put on cartoons for Alura. "Mommy! Look! It's Tom and Jerry!" Alura squealed happily. "Ok darling I'm gonna go look at condos with auntie Magpie ok. Grandmas on her way..never mind here she is now!" Kara stated as Eliza pulled her into a hug. "GRANDMA!" Alura squealed as she ran to the older woman. "Hey sweetheart! Are you ready to have fun with grandma?" Eliza asked. "Yes grandma!" Alura replied happily.

Eliza looked around the room her eyes landing on Lena in the kitchen. "Lena, nice to see you again." Eliza stated. "You too Eliza!" Lena replied. "Alex, I'll be back later. I'm gonna go take Alura out for the day." Eliza stated as she scooped up the little girl and headed out the door again. "And we're off to go condo hunting!" Kara added looking at Maggie. "Yep!" Maggie added as they walked out the door together leaving Alex, Sam and Lena alone.

"Are..are they...together?" Lena asked hesitantly. "No. Maggie would like them to be though but she's not pushing anything with Kara." Sam stated. "Yea...I thought there for a moment Maggie was gonna move to Ireland." Alex added with a sigh. "Really?" Lena asked. "Yea, she was talking about it. She liked being there with Kara and Alura all the time. She said she'd stay if Kara asked. However Kara never asked, so Maggie didn't push it and came back here." Sam added. Lena remained silent after this. "She could see Kara was still heartbroken from everything so Maggie stayed her friend." Alex stated.