Eliza rode with Alex, Sam and Alura leaving Lena and Kara to ride separately in Kara's car. This would give Lena and Kara time to talk as Eliza put it when she got into the back seat of Alex's car with Alura. "Is this your personal car?" Lena asked looking at the four door car parked outside the apartment building. "For now it is, my main cars are still in Ireland." Kara replied. "Main cars? What are they?" Lena asked curiously. "Oh I have my work car thats a vintage BMW 503, then there's the farm truck which is Ford 250, just because I like to have power when I'm going on outdoor adventures with Alura. Then our family car is a jeep wrangler. Then I have a few different 'fun date' cars, that hardly get any use." Kara explained. Lena was shocked.

Lena got into the passenger seat of the red suv as Kara started it up. "This is nice!" Lena stated with a smile. "Thanks, it's just a loner though." Kara replied. "Are you excited to get moved in?" Lena asked. "Yea, it's just another temporary home though. Even the house in Ireland doesn't feel like home, not really." Kara explained. "Where do you feel at home?" Lena asked. Kara thought about how to word it. "Honestly...I haven't felt at home since I walked into your office to apologize and have you over to meet Alura and was met with Sam sitting at your desk." Kara admitted.

"Sam told me you came, she never said why though. Had I known you wanted to apologize and introduce Alura to me I would have flown to Ireland that night." Lena replied as she reached out to touch Kara's free hand. "I asked Sam not to tell you why I came. I had Alex waiting downstairs with Alura in the car seat in case you were busy later. I told Sam about it and she said that she'd have you back that afternoon but I told her not to bother. I went home then and told Cat I'd go to Ireland. And well the rest is now history." Kara explained.

"I'm glad I finally got to meet her Kara. She's a brilliant child, not to mention beautiful. She definitely takes after you." Lena replied as they pulled up behind Alex a the restaurant. "Fuck! Paparazzi!" Kara groaned as they made their way out of the cars. "Miss Danvers! Are you and Lena Luthor a couple?" One of them yelled. "Is that your daughter?" Another yelled. "No comment!" Kara snapped as she dragged Lena into the restaurant. "Sorry about that." Kara stated as they took their seats opposite Alex, Sam, Eliza and Alura. "Mommy! Auntie Lena!" Alura squealed happily. "Hey sweetheart!" Kara cooed before she looked over the menu.

"What can I get...oh my gosh! You're Kara Danvers!" The waitress exclaimed giddily. "Yes...that is me? What can I do for you...Amy?" Kara asked reading the girls name tag. "Would it be ok if I got a picture with you? I'm in journalism school right now and I just finished my term paper on your career!" Amy explained. "Sure! Where's your phone?" Kara asked as the waitress pulled it out of her pocket. "Lee would you mind?" Kara asked. "Not at all!" Lena said as she took the phone as Kara stood up next to the beaming waitress. After a few pictures were snapped Kara signed a napkin for her. "When you graduate, call me up and I'll personally help you get into Cat Co. International. Ok? Good luck with the rest of your schooling!" Kara stated as she sat down again.

"Thank you so much! Have you guys figured out what you'd like?" Amy asked. "Uh yes, I'll have the chicken sandwich." Alex stated. "Mommy? Can I have the cheese burger?" Alura asked looking at Kara. "Yes sweetie" Kara replied. "I'll have the double bacon cheeseburger." Sam stated. "I'll have the pulled pork sandwich." Eliza stated. "I'll have the lasagna." Lena stated. "And I'll have the short ribs." Kara stated. "And to drink?" Amy asked. "Iced tea, strawberry lemonade, iced tea, lemonade, she'll take a glass of red wine, and I'll have a glass of strawberry lemonade too." Kara said knowing everyone's choices in drink from group dinners before.

"I'll have those drinks in a few minutes." Amy stated as she scurried away. "How'd know our drink orders?" Lena asked. "Cause all of you are creatures of habit Lena. And I have a great memory." Kara stated. "That was a very nice thing you did for Amy." Eliza stated. "Well..I remember how hard it was breaking into the reporter world. So if I can lend a hand to another young reporter or in this case a journalism student, then I will. And besides, she seems dedicated." Kara replied. "So it had not to do with her writing her term paper on your career?" Alex asked teasingly. "No... I mean it was nice to be recognized but it doesn't happen much so it doesn't go to my head...unlike when other people get recognized.." Kara said as she elbowed Lena gently as their drinks arrived.

"I do not get big headed when people recognize me! Besides, I'm sure she doesn't even know who I am." Lena stated looking at Amy. Amy looked up at the group of women. "Of course I know who you are Miss Luthor. My friend is becoming a bioengineer, so shes read all the articles on you. However she's a bigger fan of Dr. Danvers here. Your books are a big part of the curriculum." Amy stated. Eliza smiled and pulled out her latest book from her bag and a sat it on the table. "What's your friend's name Amy?" Eliza asked. "Ashely! Oh my gosh! She's gonna flip! Thank you Dr. Danvers!" Amy squealed. "You're welcome and please call me Eliza." Eliza stated as she passed the book to Amy.

A few moments later their food arrived and the group began eating. "Is Auntie Lena not famous like you and Grandma?" Alura asked. "Oh no, Auntie Lena's famous. She's just not as open about talking about herself like your mommy and grandma are." Sam stated. Alura looked puzzled at this information. "Oh.." Alura replied as she bit into her burger.