It's Just, I Wish I Could Speak

This is something I'm going to try out on the side. If y'all hate it, sorry, but I'm kinda into it. Besides, I might need help with the plotline. I honestly have no idea where to go with it.

Also, these are the uniforms I'm using.

SUMMER:

WINTER:

WINTER:

Credit: u/Dry-Ad-7867 on r/Osana

-

When a person has extreme social anxiety, they struggle to communicate with others. Bear in mind, they only struggle to form connections.  It doesn't mean that they don't want to.

-

Oranji no Neko 😼

Nervous?

No.
It's a small school.
I won't have to make a HUGE impression.
...right?

Baka. You're scared.
Just remember to smile.
You'll look too weird just starin'.
Listen I gtg school is starting for me too.

Okay.

Y/n put her tablet back in her pocket, starting up at the school gates. Other students walked by until they saw her. Feeling their gaze, she sped up through to get shoe locker, gaps coming from all sides.

"So cute!"

"Her hair is pretty!"

"And she smells so nice!"

She got to her locker, shaking violently as she bent over to change out her shoes. A voice, high but sweet, came from her right.

Great. Just what she wanted. A conversation first thing in the morning. She had not even spoken yet to start her morning off with.

"Excuse me? It seems we have the close lockers, but I've never seen you before. My name is Yamada Taro and it's nice to meet..."

He stopped when she glanced up at him, his throat suddenly closing by the sudden amount of beauty he was graced by.