Chapter 3-Stage Fright~

Velvette flounced out of Val's private dressing room, leaving the door wide open as she left. Vox side-eyed her but moved on and ducked through the door, shutting it quietly behind him. Valentino stood before a long mirror as he plucked rogue bits of fur from his ruff.

Chuckling softly, Vox stepped forward and plucked a small tuft on his Fiance's right side. He sighed gently as he looked in the mirror at Val. 

"I don't know if I'm comfortable with you doing these shows..." He said softly, eyes narrowing slightly.

"Amorcito, you know it brings good money. People just can't get enough of me~" Val said with a small laugh and he slid both sets of hands down his chest and over his hips.

"Yeah, exactly...I want you all for myself." Vox replied as he looked the moth up and down.

For tonight's show, Valentino was wearing a black G-string with gold hoops holding the front and back together. Two small cords ran up from them and looped in strategic dips around his chest, leaving a small hole in the front in the shape of a moth. His wings were folded into an open version of his regular coat, showing off his gorgeous features.

"Aw, Voxxy. You have me all for yourself...I'm all yours and they can't touch. And it's not my fault I'm just so...god damned attractive...~" 

Vox grinned and pulled Val down into a kiss. He slid a hand down and around Val's body to cup his ass, squeezing gently. The moth moaned quietly at the sudden touch. 

"You're right. You are all mine, Flutterby~" Vox breathed quietly and kissed Valentino softly on the lips. 

Val smiled affectionately and kissed him back, once, twice, three times. 

"Sap..." Vox said quietly.

"I won't tell if you won't tell~" 

"I wouldn't dream of it, my love~" Vox whispered against Val's lips. 

Suddenly, the click of a camera flash echoed through the room and the two whipped their heads around, expecting to see Velvette. Instead, they were met with the wide-eyed face of a reporter, camera in hand, and a fight or flight look on his face. Apparently, he chose flight, because he took one look at them and fled.

Vox and Val exchanged a look and flew after him down the corner. They barely managed to stop him as he tried to escape through the stage. Vox grabbed him by the collar of his coat and threw him to the floor, sparks flying from his screen as he threw the little sinner to the ground and grabbed the Polaroid photo from his hand.

"Huh...you know what? Because this is a cute photo, I won't kill you. Ģ̴̟͉̠͂͋ȩ̵̨̙̗͉̦̩̟̖̗̗̱̖̣͗t̴̨̢̹̖͓̟̲̹̹̻͍̋̍̉̌͋̓̀̿͛̇͑̌͝ ̸͖̲̔ǫ̷̢̡̛͙͇̬̜͈̗̠͕̜͖̪͒̀́̆͂̐͆̃͜͝͠ů̴̹͈ţ̸̱̻̞̩̟̘̹̦͎̹̰̠͙̀̊̄̾̈́͘ͅ!̸̨̡̣̟̻̩̟̭̝̣͚̹͈͊̔̃̂͊̌͌̆̉̌̔̅͌͠" Vox snarled.

As the demon scrambled away, Vox turned to his Fiance. 

"Hey babe, check this out. This is actually a cute photo." He said with a small smile.

Valentino however, didn't answer. He stood frozen still as he stared out at the crowd.

"Val? Hey, Flutterby. Come back to me." The TV demon said as he snapped his fingers in front of Val's face.

Val flinched and turned his face slowly to look at his Fiance. His eyes were wider than normal and his hands shook.

"I...shit..." Val stuttered and backed up, hands outstretched until he felt the door to his dressing room and ducked inside.