𝖲𝖺𝗄𝗎𝗋𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖱𝖺𝗂𝗇 (𝖨 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗐𝗈) ; 𝙈𝙞𝙯𝙞 & 𝙎𝙪𝙖

Summary: You reminisce the moments you've had with your lovers before one of them dies on stage by your battle.

𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 | 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 | 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 | 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿 | 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍
𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 | 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙

𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 | 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 | 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 | 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿 | 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 | 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙

Mizi was a sakura.

And it isn't just because of the color of her hair — a vibrant shade of pink that flows down with a blue color that could immediately tell you that it was your Mizi from a crowd of people. She stuck out like a sore thumb. Mizi was a sakura that flew through the once quiet street of a neighborhood somewhere in Earth, and as the wind carelessly brought her to fly a little more—to explore—the soft and pretty little sakura fell on the grasp of your hands.

Spring as it was, your pretty little sakura resting on your care. Despite such a lone petal that fell from that sakura tree, you took it with much great care, have put it in between a page of your journal and folded it with much ease, making sure that it would be in the same state it had been from the moment that you've had it.

Even when the petal turned brown and it was no longer, pleasant to keep you would never stop caring for your little sakura and would forever keep her in your journal until the end of time.

Months push forward and it was rainy season.

Now only left with your lovely rain. Your Sua. Droplets of rain falling down your face in the middle of a still street, nothing but you and your rain. Sua with her pretty short raven hair like the dark and gloomy sky on a stormy night.

If your Mizi's voice was as sweet as the shade of her dual-colored hair, The sound of Sua's rain was enchanting in a way akin to her own.

And you watched your rain sang with her voice. Oh how Mizi would have loved to see her Sua in a red flowing dress. Elegantly twirling and gazing at you with such love and tears in her eyes.

You walked towards her with your microphone held in hand, lips automatic with the song that you duet with your lover. Grasped her pale hand and twirled her around, and maybe, when it was her turn for her melody and she twirled once more—it would have been Mizi that had grasped her hand.

You imagined Mizi's soul to be near with the two of you.

Instead of a duet, you were a trio singing.

Instead of fighting your life for this twisted battle, it was just you and Sua singing like idiots without any care in the world—just like how it was much easier to do back in your bedroom in Anakt Garden.

You imagined that you were kids again and in that time, Mizi was still alive. With her, pulling your stubborn body who'd rather sit and read books all day—towards the garden, where Sua awaited—she's giggling and pushing you in grass, locking you in place as she press an innocent peck on your lips, reasoning from your disgusted face that it was just normal things friends do but then you already knew that it wasn't.

You knew too that this would be the last time you'd get to see your rain.

It was you or her that would get to see Mizi first somewhere in a place such as 'heaven' or perhaps, the afterlife.

If it was you that lost, you'd be left with nothing but an aching and longing heart, and the last thing you'd was your beloved's face crying; But if it was her, then you'd be damned to see her still crying face, but with blood painting her pretty dress.

You did not want the two of you to die, but somebody just had to.

And as cruel your life could ever get, it was your Sua that got shot.

Bang.

Bang.

Her body swayed as she fell on the stage floor.

You were quick to fall on your knees and held her with your arms. Then you cupped her cheeks, blood spilling out from her paling lips. The blood that spilled from her left hip wouldn't have made a difference because of her red beautiful dress and a small part of you wished that it would have just been Sua tripping over and you were there just to tease her.

You pecked her lips over and over again, uncaring as your lips were coated in sanguine red. A wishing for a miracle that it if you do this for thousands of time, she'll come back to you alive.

But it was just a hopeless wish.

Droplets of water stopped flowing down your face that same way that you lost your little sakura petal when your journal had been taken away.

Before you knew it, the bots carried you away from Sua's body with your thrashing and screaming for them to let you go.

Maybe, from the blurring of tears, you swore you could make out Sua's form next to Mizi.

Both of them had a smile on their face as with another blink and rivers of tears stained your cheeks, their forms disappeared from your sight.