𝖬𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖯𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾𝗌 ; 𝙏𝙞𝙡𝙡 & 𝙄𝙫𝙖𝙣

Part 2 of Just an Act (I'm here with you)

Summary: Minutes of air of domesticity in the dining room. A suggestion to take a shower before heading in the studio, together. An innocent suggestion turns into something more...heated and needed to be quick by then.

𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 | 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 | 𝗀𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝖾𝗎𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗅
𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵  | 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 | 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩
𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 | 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽

𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: bottom male reader, shower sex, penetrative sex, dick rubbing.

" My ass hurts. "

" Hehe, I've gone too...rough? "

" Rough is an understatement, [Name]. "

You nervously chuckle at your lovers' words. Embarrassment filled you as you stared at the two, an apologetic smile to match. On your right, Ivan was brewing coffee from the  machine, smiling knowingly at you before continuing what he was doing. On his right was Till on the stove, scrambling eggs with a small annoyed frown as he cracked another one before dumping the contents on the pan. You could hear him mumble to himself, probably cursing of how he felt so sore this early in the morning.

While your lovers were preparing breakfast, you've just woken up and headed in the kitchen with the display. It was domestic, you loved it. You didn't know exactly how you could make up for being 'rough' to them, so you settled for a kiss. A quick peck on the Ivan's left cheek which he rolled his eyes good-naturedly with a small smile, before you moved on towards Till, who was too fixated with making the eggs perfect to notice you coming from behind and slithering your arms either of his hips.

Then you planted a soft kiss on his right cheek, almost near his ears and he huffed. You could hear Ivan letting out a small chuckle beside you.

" Do you ridiculously think a kiss would 'magically remove' the soreness away? "

Ah, now you were feeling a guilty. There was a domino effect during the sex earlier this morning, knowing that when you went hard against Ivan, he'd fall the same with Till. You'd blame for the feelings that you felt yesterday but also, really, your love for being so...rough.

" But, it felt good right? I had seen it clearly when you—"

" If you continue, I'll damp your face against this pan. " You pulled back from his body and raised your hands in defense, a nervous chuckle once again escaping your lips as you told him you wouldn't.