𝖳𝗋𝗎𝖾 𝖥𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 ; 𝙇𝙪𝙠𝙖

Summary: It had been years since you've fallen in love to Luka, though in all those years it hasn't been reciprocated. Rather, he rejects your affection, viewing you nothing more than just a source of annoyance. Until one day, when your alien owners settled on a contract for the two of you to be in a 'relationship,' through of it all, the way Luka sees you before, changes.

𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 | 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 | 𝗀𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝖾𝗎𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗅
𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍  | 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 | 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍
𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙
𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 | 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽

☕ This is the first time that I've taken a request
        and I hoped it was up to your expectations!

Starting way back from your early teenage years in Anakt Garden, you remembered it clear as the day when Luka pushed you on the grass on that one cold night

Starting way back from your early teenage years in Anakt Garden, you remembered it clear as the day when Luka pushed you on the grass on that one cold night. The feeling of your drenched white clothes and the small smile on your face as he spat rude things at your way. Complaining of how " You've wasted my time just so you could tell me your corny confession? " and even, " I'd never like somebody who's talent does not reach my level. "

And yes, it did hurt the first time you processed his words. Even when there was a small part of you that expected rejection coming your way—those things that he told you was—to put it simply: unnecessary.

Unnecessary in a way that it had never struck any deep feeling of hurt in your heart. His words pushed you to work harder, in fact. In the next years after your unsuccessful confession, you have never stopped adoring Luka.

You have never stopped greeting him first thing in the morning with that fond grin of yours, trapping him from his room's front door with arms wide open in a hug for him to return—only for him to push you by your shoulder. When your individual training finishes before him, you were there to listen and watch him behind the glass barrier, always finding a way to sneak your way through (Even when it would lead to an argument with his owner and yours, as they would point out how you were a distraction for him that resulted to beatings from your owner—you did not react much to it though, because you thought that it was a way thay you were able to still be part of Luka's presence. )

Sit with him during lunch with his other friends, talking about how your day have gone so far. Babbling about anything really, you were just there with him whom always held an disgruntled look on his face while with Hyuna and Hyun Woo, they were eager to listen to your stories.

You've tried to face all Luka's fall in life. When Hyun Woo died and Hyuna cut their friendship off, when he had trouble breathing because of his heart disease, you've always been there. Even when he was at his lowest, you were there in his room to assure him that he would not die from his congenital disease, soothingly interlock your fingers around his where his tips were in the shade of purple—a sign that it may been worsening as the days went by. There were times that exhaustion took Luka's body and you were just there to make him feel...okay and vulnerable.