𝖮𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖸𝗈𝗎 ; 𝙏𝙞𝙡𝙡

Summary: You had been always an aggressive human and everybody, tired of how you acted just let it go. But when it was too much, there were consequences. Although, towards Till, you were different and everybody had been teasing you about it ever since they saw. You were somewhat in denial. One night, you found him on an emotional state and could not help but realize that you really have gone...soft...only for Till?

𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 | 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 | 𝗀𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝖾𝗎𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗅
𝙨𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩  | 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 | 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍
𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 | 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽

☕ working on your requests might take longer
than expected during weekdays, though i'll still make sure to complete them   when i have    the
time. stay safe, everyone!

Your liking towards Till was obvious

It had been, ever since you've stepped inside the music literacy-focused school and everybody could see it. And it wasn't because you were touchy and that lovey-dovey kind of affection, merely it was how way different you treated hm unlike the others.

It was in your nature to be brash and aggressive. A man who wouldn't stop spitting words that were rude when it come to the other people inside Anakt Garden—one who could just not control his mouth, overall. That was the reason why you had been enrolled in the school, in the first place.

Your alien owner was part of the planet's upper class. They weren't abusive as one may expect  them to be, rather, they treated you as if you were just an adopted alien kid to be cared for them. They sheltered you, you have comfortable clothes to wear, and they give you your much wanted freedom. The only predicament that they face was that you did not appreciate their actions. You often throw outbursts, saying things of how ungrateful you were for them and they did try to understand you during the first weeks of having you.

Your alien owner was usually calm, although, you managed to make them lose their composure. They had been kind enough for you to be uncollared, but when you decided to just try  to run away from your new home—it had been the first straw, resulting for them to collar you. To at least have you controlled. A mere electrification around your skin was enough for them, they did not like using their hands and filth themselves with human blood. Still, with all of that, that did not stop you to rebel against your owner.

Although, some would have considered them as generous, your position as their human pet still stood.

It was by the age of seventeen that they were growing restless by your attitude and had became the last straw.

One day, they had sent you to Anakt Garden, not entirely for you to be able to entertain them with music like how would the other aliens would want to. Sending you there was to be a sort of a discipline and rehabilitation for your aggressive nature.