Chapter 1

Maya Pov

My head is killing me!

What happened last night?

I opened my eyes to the sun just peeking over the mountains, the window lets in the warmth and I just know in an hour its going to be extremely hot. Its typical for vegas to be like that. Why on earth would anyone decide to build a city in the middle of the desert? And to think that was before air condtitioning. I seriously not a clue to what they were thinking. I slowly get out of bed to get my things, but when I look around I notice I'm not in my room. Oh Fuck I'm in her room. I look towards the bed to see her still sleeping. Thank goodness for that. I put my clothes on quickly and run as fast as I can towards the door. Once I'm through, I close her door as quietly as I can.

Once I'm back in my room, safe and sound I lean back against my door and release a huge sigh of reilef. I go over the intinerary from yesterday to try and remember what happened last night, but my mind is blank, I cant remember a thing.

Miss Deluca had a meeting around 8pm and told me to wait for her to finish. I remember going to the bar and sipped on a whiskey and coke. Miss Deluca stumbled toward me, so I tried to help her but I cant for the life of me remember anything after that.

Just then the alarm on my phone begins to go off. Our flight is in a few hours, so I need to get sorted for that. I walk to the bathroom and its only then I notice my legs are weak and tired. My body aches in an area that has never ached before. NO no no! No I couldn't have. I didn't sleep with her! I didn't lose my virginity to my boss!

I rush to the full length mirror inside the bathroom and strip oout of my clothes. I take deep calming breaths as warm tears slowly trickle down my face. I turn back around and look at my reflection. What have I done? I look at my body and feel a diconnect. That's not my body. How could it be?

My alarm rings out again bringing me back to the present. I always set 2/3 alarms because I sometimes sleep in in the mornings. I have to get a move on. I quickly shower and pack my suitcase. Miss Deluca hasn't called for me yet, so I know I need to make sure she is ready to leave. She has appointments when we get back, so we can't waste any time.

I arrive at her door and take a deep breath. were both adults. It's something that has just happened. There's no changing that. I knock on her door. "Miss Deluca?"

Carinas POV

"Stop knocking Miss Bishop! Get my pant suit ready and make me an expresso" I get out of bed to prepare for my busy day. My head hurts more that usual. I take a quick shower and I wrap a towel round my body just incase Miss Bishop is in my room. That woman drives me mad. She's so beautiful. Sometimes I don't think shes real she that gorgeous.

My clothes are laid out neatly just as it should be. I quickly get dressed and head out. Miss Bishop has a travel mug prepared. Good, I think I'll keep her around. She's the first intern to actually be of use. The last three were all usless. I can't believe my assistant of 6 years decided to get up and quit on me just to have a baby.

"Ma'am your itinerary for the day?" she asks me like its something we don't do every morning. I nod and take a sip of my coffee. Ahh perfect. Just the aroma calms my aching head and settles me. "Flight is at 8 am. We should arrive back by 5pm. You have a board meeting at 5:30, that gives you about 2 hours of office work afterwards. You are scheduled to meet Ms Anderson at 7:45 for dinner"

I nod and check my phone for emails. "Make sure my luggage is ready, call for my car and make sure nothing gets left behind"

Mayas POV

Okay.. I  guess sleeping with her assistant isn't a big deal for the high and mightly Miss Deluca. I do my job and get everything done. I double check her room quickly while she is lounging in the living area of the suite.