Chapter 2

Please vote and comment.

Carinas POV

I enter the restaurant and go straight to my table. I get the same table everytime I come here.

"Honey, you're finally here. It's not like you to be late" My bitch of a fiancee tells me.

I unbutton my blazer and take my seat. "My meeting ran over." I offer no apology to Ms Anderson. I couldn't care less about the figure sitting in front of me.

She's the daughter of my fathers business partner, Mr Blake. My father wants me to marry her but I can't stand her. He thinks it will be good for the company, but I plan to buy them out instead. They're just dead weight to us. The waiter pours us some rosè wine that she must have ordered. I dont drink rosè wine, I never have but she still insists.

I take a sip then look at the waiter "the usual"

The waiter nods and looks to Zara "Scallops" again the waiter nods and then leaves. "So honey, how was vegas? You must take me next time you go. I missed you too much while you were away" she sips her wine. I look twards the waiter and hold up my wine glass, he hurried over and replced it with a red wine. Everyone here knows what is expected of them which is exactly the reason why I come here so often.

"I was there for work. It was not a vacation." I drink my wine as the waiter brings out our food. Of course, she has to take a picture and post it on social media. I roll my eye, the first of many tonight.

"When we are married will you bring me along on your trips? I'll be so board waiting for you at home all alone" i just give her a shrug in response.

We eat in silence, which is good becuase her talking gets on my nerves. All she ever talks about is entertainment gossip and shopping. Why would I give a damn about who is having an affair with their co-star.

"Excuse me." I say as I stand up. I take my jacket off and proceed to the bathroom. I return to my table and notice my jacket is not how I left it. I pick it up and put it back on.

"I ordered dessert." Zara tells me

I roll my eyes and sit down. I don't eat sweets. She should know that by now. I look to the waiter and lift up my wine glass to which he brings me another glass of my wine. Zara begins picking at her sugar concoction and after two bits, she places her fork down. She eats like a damn bird, so why does she even order anything? She'll only takes three to four small bites of her food. It's annoying. I need to get away from her. She drives me Pazzo. (Crazy)

"My schedule is full coming up. I wont have time for casual meetings." I tell her.

"That's alright. We have the Gala coming up soon, remember, and we are getting our marriage license tomorrow as well. I can visit you in the office in the meantime." She pauses "Honey, you still have not given me a new ring. I expect it soon. All my friends are askiing to see it. How can o show my face without a ring?" With this she pouts.

I down the rest of my glass. " I gave you a ring. why do you have to have a new one?"

She sips her filth. "You're so silly. That diamond was not the right cut. I've told you this, you know you never did actually propse properly. When you get my new ring, you can do it then."

I glare at her silencing her. "We've already made arrangements. I will not get on my knee and grovel to you. That ring you have is sufficient. If you disagree, maybe the wedding should be cancelled."

Her mouth hangs open and tears flow from her face." No honey, you can't mean that."

I just roll my eyes and pass her a napkin. "All right, thats enough. It's still on but no more talk about another ring."

She nods and wipes her face. She pulls a mirror from her handbag and touches up her makeup. I then stand and escort her out when she done.

Zara and I have been engaged for two years now. In all that time weve only slept together twice. Both times shes drugged me. I know becasue I woke up feeling like shit. I have a doctor on retainer, so had him run blood work. I never drink from a glass I havent seen poured myself whenever shes around. She doesn't do anything for me, I'm not attracted to her at all.

But Miss Bishop.. that body should be in magazines. She is stunning, her body is WOW. She has curves in all the right places and her eyes, they remind me of the water glistening on the shore if Sicily. She gets me going which is why I try not to look at her so much. Her blonde hair is usually up in a ponytail and her face hidden behind her glasses. Her skin looks smooth and soft, her lips always look so kissable and they make me want to take a bite out of them.

Zara on the other hand, shes a basic model. She's too skinny with a flat chest, although I'm pretty sure she recently had her boobs enhanced. Her face is covered in makeup and her lips look like a blowfish, which I know she gets them done regularly.

Zara gets in the car as I get ready to drive. one of my few hobbies is cars, the other is pool. I love a game of pool. As long as I can remember I've been into cars, my nonno used to be a mechanic and used to babysit me while my father worked. He showed and taught me everything I know about cars, from the classics to the most modern.

I'm addicted to the rush of a fast car. I speed off in my black BMW M4. It's my normal everyday car, but I have a collection of others.

"Honey , why don't we just go to your place? you've been away too long." she wraps her claws around my forearm.

I give her a glare at her hand and pull away from her grasp. "I'm busy." I drive even faster to her place. She kisses my check before stepping out of the car. I speed away before she can even close the door. I pull out a tissue from the side of my door and wipe away the lipstick residue that I feel caked on my cheek.

When I get home I pull into my garage. My cars are lined up like a showroom, it's such a beautiful sight to come home to.

I head up to my room and empty my pockets onto my dresser in my closet.

The ring grabs my attention. I bought a ring last night, I know I bought it because the jeweler was listed on my bank app. Why on earth did I buy a ring? I open it up and take a proper look at it. It's a dainty thing with a simple filigree design. Not at all what Zara would like. No wonder she brought up the subject of a new ring. She probably assumed it was for her and didn't like it.

I pull the ring out of the box and take a closer look. The band looks larger than Zara's size as well. Who the fuck did I buy a ring for? What did I do last night? I dont remember buying a ring. Cazzo, I dont remember anything after meeting up with Gabriella. That bitch, what did she do to me? I hardly had anything to drink, but still woke up with a headache.

I dial my best friend that I met in university. "What did you do to me last night?'

I hear a short pause on the other end of the line. "Ciao bella, did you enjoy your night? That assistant of yours is belissima. How was she?"

My hand automatically runs through my hair and runs over my forehead. "What are you talking about? What did you do?"

This bitch just laughs "just helping you out, bambina, you're always too uptight. It wasn't that strong, did it do the trick?"

She drugged me. The son of a bitch fucking drugged me. "I dont know anything. I woke up alone and can't remember a thing. If anything happened, she didnt say anything?"

"Her too? ahh man, what a waste. I was trying to do you a favour and you can't even remember anything. Why do I even bother? Next time youre out here, I'll make it up to you both."

I groan. "Sure, right after i kick your ass."

I swear next time I see her shes getting a broken nose. I hang up and head down to my gym to let off some steam. I try to remember anything from last night while working out but there is nothing there.

Calling it a night, I shower and head to bed since I have an early day tomorrow.

Okay chapter 2 how we feeling about it??

Please vote and comment!