8.

(AN - Guys...it may or may not be my birthday tomorrow...)

(AN - Guys that was all I wrote on the 12th of April...it's now the 27th. Wow...anyways any opinions on TTPD anyone? The 19th was a rough day and that's all I've got to say...)

(AN - Can you guys tell I'm a yapper? I've got to go look at what I wrote in 7. As I've forgotten lol.)

Low-key, can someone pls give me some gut-wrenching sad stories on wattpad? Like, I need a VALID reason to cry rn

PLEASE VOTE AN COMMENT XOX

DOUBLE UPDATE SO DONT FORGET TO READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER

Adam sits in the front passenger seat of the car whilst I sit in the back with Noah because apparently I'm so bad at giving directions

As if.

Noah sits next to me and out the corner of my eye I can see his leg bouncing up and down.

"Are you okay?" I say quietly, not sure how to approach a conversation with my twin.

He looks momentarily shocked at the sound of my voice before glancing down at his leg, blushing slightly.

"Yeah, I'm good," he shrugs.

"Are you older or am I?" I ask him, turning to face him more.

"Me," he smiles, "by 17 minutes."

My eyebrows raise, "so I'm the youngest youngest in the family?"

He laughs, "yeah, you are. You better get prepared to be babied, I've had to deal with it for years."

"Seriously?" I half-groan.

"It's not that bad, he shrugs and leans his elbow on the small window ledge.

"What are the others like?" I ask, thinking it's better to have some form of awareness before I'm essentially shipped over to a new life.

He takes a moment to think, "Harry is the second oldest. He's like a mum, if I'm being completely honest. Lorenzo is like a second him," he says the next bit quieter, pointing at Giovanni's seat which is directly in front of him.

"Then there's Taylor. He's the older twin of him and Emilio. And all I have to say is he's the moodiest shit you'll ever meet. Emilio is his polar opposite and the only way you can tell they're twins are their looks," he laughs, running his hand through his short brown curls.

"So living there is going to be," I try to find a word, "interesting?"

"Definitely," he grins, "you'll love it. Something happens every day. In that house, the word quiet is essentially non-existent."

I nod, and think about it. Maybe the move will be good for me.

The silence in my house has been really effecting me.

I chew on my lower lip, my gum having been spat out long ago.

Adam is reaching out behind him with another stick of gum in his palm, a small smile on his face as he looks back at me.

I smile at him in appreciation and take it, him turning back around to give my oldest brother the last few directions towards my workplace.

This will be my last shift.

I sigh and look out the window of the car.

My life will literally be changed upside down in a couple of days.

My eyes glance towards Adam. My best friend.

I'd be leaving my life line. My rock and support.

I let out a shaky breath at the thought alone, trying to forge the fact that the thought would be my reality, my life in the space of a few days.