9.

(AN - Last one was short bc I couldn't be bothered.Who let me write again?...)

HELP I KEEP ACCIDENTALLY CLIKCING ON THE EMOJI BUTTON AND THEN PRESSING ON 2 OF MY MOST RECENT EMOJIS BY ACCIDENT. AND THEN THIS 😟🤏 SHOWS UP IN THE WRITING.

Also, currently listening to Casual by Chapell Roan. Yeah.

I beg U vote and comment, I want to know U guys like this story otherwise I'll probs lose motivation 😭

It's 10 minutes until Chiara's shift ends and Noah and I are sat in the parking lot in our car.

"Are we being selfish?" Noah questions, breaking the silence that had encompassed the car.

It really does not take a genius to know what he's refering to.

"We're not, Noah. We just want our sister under our roof. We'll keep her safe, and happy. We should have never been separated all those years ago. That was our parent's mistake," I reassured him.

"Yeah," he nods his head harshly, "you're right."

I rub his shoulder, hoping to give some comfort to the obvious guilt he's feeling right now.

He shouldn't be feeling guilty, I'm the one who's made this decision.

A little while goes by and then Adam and Chiara are steeping out of the door, laughing and shoving each other to the side.

Adam, being significantly stronger than my little sister, manages to get her off balance and laughs as she almost trips over her own feet.

In retaliation, she shoves herself into his side, overall doing nothing but pushing him to the side slightly.

They spot my car, Noah and I step out as they walk towards us.

Adam sits in the front again to give directions towards his house as I obviously offered to drop him home.

He gets out of the car and the twins stay in the back, continuing their conversation about I don't even know what.

When it's quiet again, I decide to speak up.

"You will be able to see your friends, you know?" I look at Chiara through the rear-view mirror, "I will personally pay for their travel expenses and they'll have a room in our house so they can visit you. And, of course, you're welcome to come here and visit."

She breathes out and looks more relaxed after my words, and I feel bad that she thought that her moving would be the last time she sees her friends.

I memorised the way back to her house and park the car.

We get out and she unlocks the door.

She heads towards the staircase and turns around to face Noah and I.

"Help yourself to food, of course, and I'll be back downstairs in a moment, I just want to get changed," she says before making her way upstairs.

Noah, with no hesitation, heads towards the kitchen, walking directly towards the fridge and I follow behind.

I'm surprised when I open the fridge, though. This girl has barely any food in her fridge.

Noah furrows his brows and looks through the cupboards, only finding the basics.

Pasta, tea bags, cans of various food, a jar of tomato sauce for her pasta and not much else.

There's a shop up her road, so I'll put buy some food.

"I'm going to head up to the shop. She obviously didn't expect to have us come and stay here so she was probably going to buy more food at some point soon," I tell Noah, grabbing my wallet and putting it in my pocket.

He nods, shutting the cupboard doors.

Only a few minutes after Giovanni has left, Chiara comes downstairs

"Where's Giovanni?" She says as she walks into the living room where I'm sat, grabbing the TV remote and sitting herself down.

"He's gone out to buy some food," I tell her looking up from my phone which I'd been scrolling on.

"Oh," she nods slowly.

"Yeah, there wasn't much so he figured he'd buy stuff so that you didn't have to."

"That's nice of him," she smiles.

"Yeah, that's Giovanni for you, though. He's always done everything for us. Selflessness, and all."

"So what do I need to know for when I'm living in America?" She turns to face me on the sofa, crossing her legs.

I think about it, "we'll be in our senior year in September. But obviously we've got the whole summer before that," I tell her

"Oh shit, yeah, I have to go back to highschool," she groans, flopping her head back on the sofa and I can no longer see her face.

I snort, "that makes it sound like you're a dumbass."

"Shut up," she groans.

"I thought you called it secondary school here, anyways," I say.

"Yeah, I think that's what it's called. You've got Pre-School, Primary School and Secondary school. Then college and university. Most people I know just called it highschool, though."

"What is it like living here?" I ask, genuinely curious due to the fact I've never visited England.

"Well, at 2pm every day, an alarm goes off throughout the whole of Britain. And it's our tea time. So most people carry a flask of tea and some milk in their bags so that they can make their tea when the time goes off. We're so devoted to this that I've literally got a GCSE in tea-making. Because you've got to know the right way to make tea," she explains.

I thought that was it but then she adds more, "Oh! And the rest of the world is under the illusion that Rishi Sunak is our Prime Minister but in reality," she then begins to whisper, "all us Brits answer to Percy Pig only."

Oh...wow?

"Wait, seriously?" I furrow my brows and sit up so that I can see her face.

She's grinning at me in amusement.

"Fuck off," I laugh.

"You actually believed me?" She laughs and sits up, a wide grin on her face.

"Chiara," I deadpan, "obviously."

Of course I believed her, I didn't expect the little shit to start lying to me the first day I met her when I asked her a genuine question.

"Oh," she claps her hands as she laughs, "that's absolutely brilliant," she cackles, rolling around on the sofa a little.

"Shut it," I mutter, and I can feel my cheeks flaming in embarrassment.

"Oh don't be embarrassed," she laughs even more, "now I know how gullible you are for the future."

The future.

I'm going to live the rest of my future knowing my twin.