Chapter 28

(WARNING. MATURE CONTENT. NOT SUITABLE FOR MINORS)

Slowly, Dorian brought his lips up to mine, tracing velvety tip of his tongue over the seam of my mouth. His sweet moist breath covered my face leaving me with a needy desire to suck his tongue dry. I tilted my head to let his kiss reach me better. Deeper. Moaning quietly, I pushed my fingers into his hair, drawing him closer, claiming him all.

All of a sudden, Dorian sprung aback and stood up, intensely examining my face for few intense seconds before wrapping one hand around my waist and the other around my knees. He lifted me up and carried me like a princess to the bedroom with a big king size bed in the middle. Gently placing me on the sheets, he crawled on top of me and started planting kisses on my face and neck. I spurred beneath him, unable to fully process what was really going on.

"Tell me to stop and I will." He breathed into my neck, making me quiver under him.

"Don't stop." I panted, "I don't want you to stop."

In my head, I was always planning on waiting for this big moment to be somewhat special. I wanted it to happen eventually but I didn't expect it to be so soon. Somewhere deep in the darkest corners of my mind, I kept pushing the idea that I want to take it as far as it can go. Dorian's irresistible charm left me no other choice but to succumb to the desire I felt ever since I laid my eyes on him.

Cocking my head back, I closed my eyes and took deep breaths, in a rhythm with Dorian's lustful kisses down my jaw and neck. His hand reached for my waist then a tad higher until he brushed against the sensitive tip of my erect nipple. Although I was wearing a sport's bra and a tank top, I couldn't help the cherry stones poking through several light materials of my clothing. Dorian groaned under his breath, suckling on my throat. My core clenched and a gush of nectar drenched my French knickers instantly.

"I'm going to lift your top up." Said Dorian, levelling his eyes with mine."Then, I'm going to set those two beautiful breasts free. And I'm going to savour you like no one's ever done before. I'll cherish you, Samantha, like the most precious gem in an entire universe. Not only now but for many days, years and eternity if we'll have it." He swallowed dryly before adding, "Do you trust me?"

I smiled through pressed lips, squinting at his ocean blue stare. "I do. I've never been this certain in my entire life. I want it. I want you. I'm ready."

He cupped my face singlehandedly and buried his tongue deep in my mouth, delightedly devouring the aftertaste of sweet and fruity champagne. I stretched, my body stiff and in need of more. More of Dorian. More of his delicate touches all over me. More of everything.

"I will protect you." He emitted into my ear and cupped my nape, "I will never let anything bad happen to you." Dorian's hand then rolled my tight t-shirt up and cupped one of the breasts, making me flinch in a long-forgotten delight. "I promise you a lifetime of happiness."

He lowered himself up to my chest and carefully slid the sport's bra up, leaving me blushing in his sight. Trying to hide my complexion, I turned my head sideways and hugged the pillow as his feathery fingertips playfully traced circles around the hypersensitive aureola. My nipples poked achingly erect right in his face and I couldn't help but gasp for air as soon as Dorian's lips touched my right breast.

My toes curled and fingers clenched into the mattress whilst my panting became heavier with every suckle he took between his plump lips. His hand was gliding downwards to my abdomen, halting right at the navel then moving up again to cup the left breast.

"So sweet." He smiled looking up at me and batting his thick dark eyelashes. "So delicate."

His murmur became a vibrating vortex, sending a tide of approaching culmination down my spine and into my abdomen. I was certain that few more suckles and I'll reach my climax of the century.

Nobody warned me that abstinence from sex makes you ten times more sensitive under a man's touch.

I felt my mouth dry after countless deep moans I let out, suffocating myself into the softness of a pillow I held pressed to my face. I wanted to please him just as much as he did me but I had no idea where to begin. The fact that I felt hundred percent virgin even though I really wasn't, was quite clear. I needed guidance but I wasn't sure how to ask for it. For the time being, I let Dorian indulge me without questioning my own techniques.

"Could you spread you legs a little wider for me?" He asked then kissed my stomach, leaving a wet trail of his luscious lips on my otherwise dry, goosebump-covered skin.

I did as asked and spurred unintentionally as he tickled my navel, drawing circles with his tongue around my belly button.

"You're ticklish." Dorian chuckled then slowly undone every button of my button-zip black skinny jeans.

He halted right after the last button was undone and raised his heavenly eyes at me. "Are you sure you want to proceed further?"

I nodded and twisted my tongue, having a pretty good idea where this was going.

Gliding even lower, Dorian kneeled on the floor and pulled me closer to him, sliding my jeans out of the way. My lacy panties sprung in front of him and I watched him lick his lips, eating the view with his fierce gaze. Good that I shaved few days ago, otherwise he'd have to dive into my lady garden with quite an effort.

Arching my back, I raised the hips just enough for him to get rid of my knickers. I wriggled out of my bra and I was finally naked in front of him. For the first time in a long time, I was bare in front of a man who wasn't Ian. It felt strange but enticing at the same time. In a spur of a moment, I was finally able to relax and lose control, not paying attention to anything else but us.

Dorian began working his tongue in sleek silky caresses up my inner thigh. Spreading my legs wide open, he inhaled and purred, the way he did whilst he was eating dinner earlier. A gentle breezy blow on my thigh made me writhe in ecstasy.

"You smell devine. Vanilla and strawberries with a hint of jasmine." He breathed into my sensitive slit and raised his eyes up at me.

"Must be the shower gel." I stammered and felt a veil of perspiration drape down my entire body. I was barely moving and jerking in ecstasy didn't count to a proper movement but somehow, I was drenched in a sizzling wet heat wave.

Clutching on a bed linen, I raked my nails into the mattress as soon as Dorian's tongue touched my folds. Slowly at first, he trailed small circles around my needy core, occasionally tripping and hauling onto the engorged clit. Flicking the tip of his tongue through the length of the oozing opening, he carefully inserted it half-way to my centre.

"Don't stop. Jesus..." I coaxed and jerked with a deeper thrust of his tongue down my eager sex.

Dorian began licking, flicking, suckling faster and with each harder pressure on my swollen sweet spot, I could feel myself nearing the climax.

"Cum for me. It'll be your first orgasm tonight." He blew out the words into my pulsating clit and before I could moan another word out, I held my breath in as the orgasm rippled violently, bringing thousands of glimmering flickers in my sight.

Stealing my breath, the orgasm lingered in me for quite some time even after Dorian came to lie beside me. I shielded my face in my hands and chuckled to the aftermath of the best climax I have ever experienced.

"What are you thinking?" Dorian propped himself on the elbow and looked at my flushed face with such intensity, only he could master.

I looked at him with the corner of my eye and remembered, I was still naked but somehow, that didn't matter anymore. He was allowed to look at me all he wanted as long as I felt safe around him.

"You're quite good at it." I threw a shimmering grin at him, "I'm starting to realise I've missed quite an experience abstaining from carnal activities for such a long time."

He slid his hand around my waist and rested it there for few seconds, "I'm actually glad you haven't done anything with anyone until you felt absolutely certain. I'm happy the man you chose to do it with was me."

"But we haven't done everything. Not yet." I winked at him and felt another spasm of arousal ripple through as soon as I imagined him pouncing on top of me.

Dorian swiftly jumped on his feet and wriggled out the remaining clothing, leaving his black boxers on as a tease to my hungry, needy anticipation.

He tirelessly crawled back on top of me and started planting kisses on my jaw and throat once again. Every embrace felt like an unprecedented and undiscovered sensation. I felt his rigid length brush against my swollen slit, as he was grinding against me still in his underwear. I wanted to feel his skin against mine, my sleek juices ached for his crest.

"I want to make endless love to you. All night. We can sleep tomorrow." Dorian breathed into my ear then sank his teeth into my earlobe.

I quaked uncontrollably as his rock solid abs brushed against my abdomen, contracting to the slow rhythm of his grinding. A throaty moan escaped my lips as soon as he reached out for his stiff prick and freed it for my hungry sex to have a little teasing taste. He traced the tip of his penis over my sensitive leaking slit, drawing small circles on the inner walls of my eager sex.

"I could come again right about now." I groaned into Dorian's broad shoulder as he kept sucking on my throat.

"Not yet." He quickly snatched a condom from the nightstand and ripped it open with his teeth.

I watched him roll it on evenly, making sure it was hundred percent secure on his throbbing erection.

Combing his fingers over the length of his unruly dark hair, Dorian looked at me as I couldn't take my eyes off of his handsome pride. I haven't seen a man's penis for such a long time, I ached for the moment to never end. On the other hand, my mind kept involuntarily whacking me back to the most terrifying ordeal of my life.

"I'll be gentle." He noticed my unease.

"I know you will." I nodded and felt a gush of vulnerability churn deep in my stomach. I swallowed past a settling lump in my throat and closed my eyes, reassuring myself that I need this. I want this with all my essence.

"We can take a break." Dorian kneeled up straight and studied my face.

"No, let's continue." I shook my head and sank my nails into his waist, pulling him back where he belonged - crushing me to the soft mattress.

With my knees bent and spread outwards, I gave him limitless access to my body and soul. There was enough lubrication inside to last me for few days in a row and Dorian felt it. He unhurriedly teased my delicate clit with the tip of his penis, occasionally inserting it half-way, just enough for me to keep forgetting how to breathe. His gaze was firmly set on my face in search of any distress I might feel. He knew well not to rush me which made me adore him even more.

"It feels so damn good." He murmured, still grinding his stiffness against me.

I bit my lower lip and felt my needy core ooze with more nectar, ready to accommodate his solid length. "I'm ready."

"And so am I." His lips drew upwards and Dorian entered me.

His length was ecstatic, lunging deep in one thrust. I reached for his back, raking his solid shoulder blades with my nails in utter delight. It couldn't have been more perfect than it already was. His intense gaze didn't leave me for a mere second as if he was afraid to close his eyes in case I disappear into thin air.

The pounding got faster and even deeper as I pushed my hips up to take him all in.

"I..." Dorian stuttered as he worked his power into me, "I love you."

I halted for a second, processing his words in an echo of our slamming bodies. My heart became heavy and sunk low into my feet. And it wasn't because it felt wrong - it couldn't have felt any more right.

"I love you too, Dorian." I smiled at him, feeling my abdomen contract with my own words.

His lips met mine in a wet embrace, licking every seam of my mouth in a passionate, never-before-felt explosion of emotions. I whimpered with the need to cum again.

"Christ, Samantha, you're so tight." Dorian clenched the sheets into his fists and pumped faster, hitting every right spot to the point I felt myself coming.

Heaving euphorically, I floated in desperate waves of my second orgasm for few more seconds before Dorian climaxed spurting and wrenching on top of me. His face flushed, and a wide smile formed his plump lips. "My queen..."

I sighed with a satisfied grin as my body slowly turned weary. "My King."