chapter 3 - messages

Taylor sat on the couch in her New York City apartment with her cats watching Grey's Anatomy. It has been a week since the Selena and James wedding. The clock is about to strike 3am when her phone lights up with a notification, then another one comes in almost immediately after.

Addison: How many glasses of wine would it take you to basically read the same story over and over again?

Addison: My bad, that was meant for Ellie, sorry

The singer chuckled at the question.

Taylor😻: Don't worry about it. and probably 3 glasses??

Addison: Ok and thanks👍

Addison: why are you even awake??🤨 (I'm assuming it's the middle of the night where you are too)

Taylor😻: couldn't sleep... (it is)

Taylor😻: why are you awake??🤨

Addison: im working, or at least trying too

Taylor😻: at 3 am? doesn't teachers get breaks too? it's summer break now, right? and what do you mean with "trying to"

Addison: yes we do. I was just smart enough to give them a creative writing assignment before the break. and one of my hands are occupied (held hostage)

Addison:

The two women continue to chat before Addison informs Taylor that she has to get back to work

The two women continue to chat before Addison informs Taylor that she has to get back to work. Though when the singer wakes up the next day around noon she has received another message. It was delivered just around seven am.

Addison: I might've drank a whole bottle and Im so sorry to bother you but I must say something. I appreciate you so much, you're teaching the kids new words so at least the sentences have some creative aspect. thanks😃👍

Short one, sorry :)