Convicted of Five counts

James Elm Arden                       DOB: 05/15/1995
29 years old

Patient has fifteen confirmed alters one proving to be aggressive and a threat to one's own life, patient has PTSD, OCD, Anxiety, and Persistent Depressive Disorder. Patient does have Dissociative Identity Disorder and has triggers.

Alters -

James - 29, male (Real)

Bernard - 25, male (Compulsive perfectionist)

Jacob - 9, male (child)

Lilia - 51, female (care taker)

Dennis - 17, male (reckless)

Flint - 30, male (protector) ~ Proven Aggressive

Ellie - 21, female (Sexual)

Jennie - 16, female (Emotional protector)

Levi - 24, male (Artist)

Leon - 55, male (unknown)

Cade - ?, male (unknown)

Jerrod - 22, male (Standholder)

Kelly - ?, female (unknown)

Karsyn - 19, male (Fun)

Luke - 2, male (toddler)

James mother was killed by his father at the age of two from there he lived in a foster home where sexual abuse was prevalent till the age of ten, James was then placed in custody of his uncle who was later found to be physically abusive until James reached the age of eighteen, he lived in multiple project housing until he got a job and from then on was seeing a therapist (Dr.Chandler). He was prescribed Lexapro along with Zoloft, James was no longer seeing his therapist about three months before the crimes took place.
__________________________________

"This is all that's in his file?"

"Unfortunately yes... James is unwilling to talk to us Dr. Voise. He's supposed to stand trial but-"

"There's no way in hell he's standing trial.. he's incompetent."

"Dr- he brutally murdered five people... the public is demanding justice."

"James did not kill them and we can prove that... let me talk to him."

"Lexie... he's unstable... he hasn't been on medication in months."

"I am now his doctor, I will prescribe him his medication once I speak with my patient."

"Okay."

The walls of this hospital were covered in old crumbling paint, each crack and chip coded in the horrible scenes that paint every room of this building. It's history stands strong and relentless against time, and the patients who have spent there lives here have only been a number in its long history.

But down some of these halls, house those who have been so damaged that the only thing that offers them relief and comfort are the words of a person, and that person being Doctor Voise.

A new and young psychiatrist.. standing about five foot three, at twenty eight years old her long hair always pulled back in a neat bun at the back of her head. With two strands that come down from her forehead to the side of her glasses, that only enhanced her green eyes. Her lips were pink and always covered in a layer of strawberry lip balm and her pale face always had rosey cheeks. She wore high waisted pleated trousers and tucked in them at the waist was a comfy wool sweater that would be different styles and colors, she had a gold necklace matched with a gold locket and matching gold rings and earrings to pair with them. Her nails were always simple and natural and she made sure that she was smiling.