Night Two

This Chapter contains in depth details of sex aka shit is not holy, if you feel uncomfortable you can skip... but I suggest not skipping 😏
__________________________________

"James... don't say that please." I don't know
what compelled me to say that, the look in his eyes mimicked those I've known to live through war. Like a bomb dropping right in front of him,

"What.. w.why not?" The sadness in his voice broke my heart more, I felt bad but I'm not ready to hear that. I don't think I'll ever be ready..

"Because it's terrifying." He knew what I meant.. to many times those words have been spoken and as soon as they are... everything goes wrong.

"I don't want you to be afraid of me..."

"I could never be afraid of you James.. but those words scare me..."

James stood up taking my hand in his and pulled me close, our chests were touching.. our faces close together and the sun was now setting casting the room with the light orange sunlight. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his arms around my waist and his hands placed firmly on my back.

"I will never give you a reason to be afraid, you have a place deep in my heart and nothing can change that." My eyes filled up with tears... a deep rooted feeling in my stomach welling up. And my entire body began to ache... equal parts of love and fear was flooding my head and my heart,

"James... I can't.. I'm... I'm scared, I want to be with you James... But I'm not worthy of it... I'm stained with a disgusting putrid..." he cut me off, with a kiss. My tears rolled down my cheeks to my neck absorbing into my skin,

"Alexandria you are not stained... you were forced to do things you never wanted to do and left alone. You are an angel that has graced this earth, and anyone who has the opportunity to be with you is blessed."

I couldn't stop my tears.

I couldn't stop my emotions.

"I want it to go away James, I want their touch and everything to go away." He brought his hands up to my cheeks brushing the tears away from my skin, kissing my forehead.

"Do you want me to make it go away Lexie?" Pushing his forehead against mine, the sun had fully set and a cast of darkness fill the apartment.

"How would you do that?" He gently placed his lips on my and kissed me softly,

"I could replace their touch with mine." I looked up at him, and slowly shook my head yes.he took my hand walking down the hall into my room to the bathroom, shutting the door behind him pulling his black shirt over his head.

"J...James what are you doing?" He tossed his shirt to the side, turning on the shower and then walked over to me placing his hands onto my waist.

"I'm gonna replace their touch.... But also permanently wash them away, it's just me and you." He was so confident... I felt weak and so nervous but I wasn't afraid. And I didn't want to resist him.

His eyes stayed locked onto mine... his hands grabbed my sweater beginning to pull it over my head, I raised my arms allowing him to pull it over my head. He tossed it to the side where his shirt was, he gripped the waist band of his sweatpants pushing them down pulling them off and kicking them away. Leaving him in black Calvin Klein boxer briefs I blushed and looked up, his hands made their way to my back I grabbed his shoulders digging my nails into him. But he didn't seem to care... his hands slowly made their way down to my waist grabbing my leggings... he pushed them down along with my black underwear, he moved back up to my bra clasp undoing it with one hand and his other hand rested on my low back keeping me close. He threw my bra to the side and grabbed the waist line of his boxers pushing them down and stepping out of them before pulling my naked body closer to him once again.

"Tell me when you want to stop Lexie." I nodded yes making sure now to look down, I could feel my heart pounding out of my chest.

He ushered me into the shower my back was against the cold tile and he was standing under the water, he grabbed my arms that were crossed covering my chest and put them around his neck, pulling me into the water and closer to him. His lips crashed onto mine, gently and softly moving. He bit down onto my lip.. I parted my lips allowing his tongue to slip in, I felt his one hand move from behind my back... to my waist... down.. to my clit. He slowly inserted one finger I moaned into his mouth.. I could feel his smirk against my lips. Then inserting a second finger moving his fingers perfectly inside of me i threw my head knowing the tile was behind me, he started to kiss my neck sucking and nibbling leaving purple marks across my neck and collar bones. His fingers moved at a perfect pace and his mouth on my body felt like I was floating, James made me feel like a woman... not an object.

"Do you want to go further than this?" His breathy voice in my ear sent shivers down my spine, I nodded my head yes. He pulled his fingers out of me, I brought my head back to where I could see him. I could hardly breathe my legs felt weak and I was now holding onto James for support, I felt something hard against the inside of my leg.. I looked down to see James hard erection pressing against the inside of my thigh. I quickly looked my back up my lips parted breathing heavily and my heart starting to race I could feel tears brimming my eyes. I'm scared.

"Do you want to stop Lexie." His deep breathy voice turned into the same concerned and caring man I've been getting know the last month. I shook my head no and pulled him into a hug, I whispered slowly into his ear,

"P..p..please be gentle, s..ss..slow." The came down to my ear.

"I'll do what you tell me too. You tell me what to do baby." He kissed my cheek, I tightened my grip around his neck as he grabbed my thigh and pulled it up to rest on his hip. He slowly pushed his dick inside of me... I closed my eyes shut and rested my against his chest,

"J..James... it..it.. hurts... so bad...." He brought his other arms up and placed it firmly on my his hand on one of my shoulders.

"I need you to tell me when to move." His voice was heavy, and soft at the same time.

"Slowly please." He did as I said.

Slowly pulling out of me... and slowly pushing himself back in, his hips moved smoothly and evenly paced. His mouth parted and I could hear his soft moans as he slowly made love to me, the pain faded into sweet sweet pleasure. With every thrust he hit my cervix, it felt so incredibly good. I moaned softly as he continued to thrust in and out.

"J..James...mmh..d..dd..deeper." He kissed my neck and thrusted himself self further inside of me, I arched my back earning a groan from him. The bathroom was filled with the sound of water falling and the sound of skin coming together in a perfect way, along with the sound of groans and moans. My hands had made there way to his hair softly pulling as he continued to kiss my neck and collar bones, I could feel James starting to get sloppy.. he pulled out and came.. breathing heavily he grabbed a washcloth the was resting on one of the shelves and cleaned his cum that was on my stomach. He pulled me into a hug.. caressing my skin and playing with my now messy hair.

"Are you still scared?" I smiled with my head again rested on his chest.

"No."