Chapter 20 - Never-Ending Nightmare (Deep Sleep Arc - Good Ending Path)

Location: The Gas Production Zone

No POV

After that intense battle with Nightmare CatNap thanks to FrownyFox saving his brother's life from dying at the hands from the monstrous feline as he is carrying Y/n, completely transformed into a Smiling Critter and passed out after his fight with Nightmare CatNap with the fully charged battery to bring the power back to the Gas Production Zone that he carried with his other hand as he placed in the slot that finally brought the power back to the room as he pressed the big red button and the machine resumed the process of bringing the Red Mist to the other container and once the Red Mist made its way to the left container, their job is finally done and over with.

FrownyFox: There....we're done....now we can get out of this factory and finally go home....

Then the phone started ringing once again as FrownyFox decided to answer it this time and listen to what the Prototype has to say after they finished the job.

Prototype: (Deep Voice) Well done...you successfully managed to bring the Red Mist to the left container and completed your task. Are you ready to go home?

FrownyFox: YES! We had enough of this madness! Just let us out of this hellhole so we can finally go home!!!

Prototype: (Deep Voice) Patience my friend. You and your friend have all of the time to leave this place, but before I let you two go....I must meet you two in person. Meet me at the top floor through the elevator at the other side of the Gas Production Zone, so I may thank you both for doing this job for me.

FrownyFox: Then we can go home!

Prototype: (Deep Voice) Of course. I always keep my promises. This will be the last step that will be the end of your journey. You know what to do. 

CLICK!

FrownyFox: (Groans) I feel like this some sort of trap, but he did say that he will let us go after we both went through all of that trouble just to bring back power to this room, so we can get out of this toy factory. So, I guess we have no other choice then.

But then, just before he was about to leave to meet up with the Prototype, he started think about taking an alternative route to leave the factory as he remembered seeing the railroad tracks with the destroyed train as he might take the path with the train tracks to get out of the factory.

FrownyFox: You know, screw this place, we're getting out of this factory no matter what. I'm taking the railroad to get out of this factory and move to a place where they'll never find us, and no one is gonna stop us! But I need to grab a few things before we leave.

So, FrownyFox decided to grab a few things like a grab-pack that is big enough for him to use, a few cases of dynamite, a gas mask, and to start a new life with Y/n, even though that he is now a Smiling Critter, and the Smiling Critters are gonna be hunting them down, but FrownyFox will do whatever it takes to get him and Y/n out of the factory once and for all.

As he got everything, he needed to make their escape, FrownyFox threw the phone down to the floor and stomped down to crush it and quickly head over to the train tracks to make their escape, but the Prototype soon found out what's going on as he immediately shut off the self-destruction sequence on the portal and told CatNap through the intercom on what's happening right now.

Prototype: (Deep Voice) CatNap!!! We got a problem! FrownyFox is escaping to the train tracks with Y/n! You need to stop them before they get away!

CatNap: What?! That can't be true! If those two make it through the other side of the tracks, they're gonna make their escape and we'll never get them back!

Prototype: (Deep Voice) Then don't just stand there, get them before they escape!

CatNap: I'm on it! Let the others know and we'll make sure they'll never get out of this factory!

So then CatNap immediately ran over to the train tracks in full speed, so he will not let FrownyFox escape with Y/n in his arms while the other Critters got the message from the Prototype, and they didn't think twice and ran after CatNap to stop FrownyFox's escape plan.

Location: The Train Tracks - Playtime Co.

FrownyFox had to go through a short series of parkour to get to the train tracks, which was worth the trouble as FrownyFox immediately ran down the opposite side of the tracks with Y/n strapped in a baby carrier to his chest and did not stop running until they both made it out alive.

However, it didn't take too long for CatNap and the others to chase down FrownyFox as they all tried to stop him from escaping with Y/n, who is still sound asleep after his battle with the Monstrous CatNap.

CatNap: Get back here, FrownyFox! You and Y/n will never escape this factory as long as we are all here to stop you.

FrownyFox: OH YEAH! EAT THIS!

FrownyFox quickly stopped and turned at them before spewing out the Red Mist from his mouth and everyone one of the Smiling Critters, except CatNap and Princess KittyPaws were all knocked out from the gas.

CatNap: Nice try, FrownyFox, but we're both immune to the effects of the gas. 

FrownyFox: I know, that's why I have a better idea. 

Then FrownyFox took a deep breath and used a blowtorch to attack the two with fire, which CatNap suddenly got half of his body on fire, but Princess Kitty Paws dodge the attack just in time, only for her to get punch in the face by FrownyFox, causing her to crash into the wall.

But then, once CatNap put out the flames from his body, CatNap was now really angry as he charged at FrownyFox and pinned him in the wall with his eyes red with rage as he had enough of this nonsense.

CatNap: That's it! I'm tired of all this nonsense!! Now give us back Y/n and we'll think about letting you join us! We all just wanted to be happy!!! 

FrownyFox: NEVER!!! Y/N DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE WITH YOU MONSTERS!!! I WILL BE THE ONLY ONE LEFT IN HIS FAMILY TO MAKE Y/N HAPPY!! NOT YOU!!! NOT THE SMILING CRITTERS!!! AND DEFINITELY NOT! THE PROTOTYPE!!!!

CatNap: THEN YOU WILL DIE BY MY HANDS AND TAKE Y/N FROM YOU MYSELF!!!

(Honk Honk!)

Then suddenly, the sound of a truck horn was very close as CatNap suddenly got ran over by Y/n's truck and was knocked out unconscious, leaving FrownyFox completely confused to what just happened until the door to the driver seat opened up and it revealed more Smiling Critters, which are a turtle, a lion, a giraffe, a cow and a shark as they all managed to steal back Y/n's truck and hotwired it to meet up with Y/n and FrownyFox to make a quick getaway.

Silly Shell: Get in! There's no time to explain! Get in and drive us out of here!

FrownyFox: Alright! Just give me one moment!

FrownyFox then pulled out the sticks of Dynamite and tied it all up with rope light it up with a match and threw it over to CatNap and the other Smiling Critters as FrownyFox immediately got in to the truck and pressed hard on the gas pedal to get out of the tunnel before the dynamite blew up and caused the whole tunnel to cave in and they all managed to escape the factory and the Smiling Critters.

The Prototype was so furious, he punched the monitor so hard, the screen was completely shattered and let out a scream of anger as Y/n, FrownyFox and the Reject Gang got away.

The Prototype: (Demonic Scream of Anger)

THE END

GOOD (NEUTRAL) ENDING

EPILOGUE (GOOD 'NEUTRAL' ENDING) COMING SOON....