Epilogue - Bad (True) Ending

After all of the trouble that Y/n and FrownyFox went through, everyone finally got what they wanted and they all enjoyed their new lives here at their new home.

The Construction Critters have managed to create an entire new world for them such as new and affordable housing, a new schoolhouse with a new and improved Miss Delight to teach the classmates without any problems in case any of the students make a simple mistake, and built stores, buildings, factories and greenhouses that have been carefully planned out by Bubba Bubbaphant to use clean and positive fuel source to avoid creating any pollution that could harm the environment of their home.

Y/n was also happy to see his family and Uncle Henry again thanks to CatNap and the Smiling Critters and they are happy enough to adopt FrownyFox into the family as Y/n's younger brother and to get to know more of their little sister, S/n (Sister Name) as the little one is really happy to meet her two brothers as well.

As for Parker, aka the CEO of Pryton Industries, he managed to recreate his company in the new world as the company makes great and very clean productions that will help change the world for the better.

The Smiling Critters are so happy to have Y/n back and they have been hanging out with him and FrownyFox ever since and they all promised to never their friendship go to waste and Y/n even went on a few dates with the girls including DogDay and Moonlight.

All and all, everything turned out great in the end and the neverending nightmare is finally over.

THE END