Epilogue - Good (Neutral) Ending

After Y/n, FrownyFox and the Forgotten Critters (SillyShell, JollyJaws, Jerry Giraffe, Molly McMoo and CleverClaws) made their daring escape from Playtime Co., the Smiling Critters and the Prototype, they all decided to escape out of the country and start a whole new life in Sydney, Australia with new identities to cover their tracks and stay under the radar from the Prototype, Pryton Industries and the Smiling Critters.

With their new names as their new identity along with their human disguises thanks to FrownyFox to create several devices in the form of a watch that will allow them to switch from human and Smiling Critters and back in order to blend in with the crowd and remain under the radar from the enemy.

As for Y/n and in current state after his transformation as a Smiling Critters, he had a hard time controlling his other side of himself until FrownyFox and the Forgotten Critters did their best to help him control his Smiling Critter side of himself that will blow their cover and they have to start the whole escape plan all over again with new identities if that ever happens, but if it does, FrownyFox is always one step ahead with a back plan just in case.

They all loved in a remote cabin somewhere in the outback and they did their best to adjust to their life and the Forgotten Critters treat Y/n and FrownyFox like family since they all earned their trust and respect for helping them escape from CatNap and the Smiling Critters.

Speaking of which, the Prototype managed to pick up what's left of the Smiling Critters and places their remains into the cloning chambers and they had to seal off the entrance to the portal to their new home until they can get Y/n back from FrownyFox and the Forgotten Critters.

They will not rest until they find them and bring them back to Playtime Co. no matter how long they have to search the entire planet to find them.

The Prototype: (Deep Voice) You may have escaped from me, but you have not seen the last of me. I don't care how long it takes to find you, Y/n. I will find you and bring you back here if it's the last thing I'll do. I promise to CatNap and the Smiling Critters that will I will find you and bring you back here no matter what and I will keep that promise to my grave.

THE END