A Prima Donna Girl by Eliza J. Grant

Title: A Prima Donna Girl

Author:  ElizaJGrant 

Story Status: Ongoing

Genre: Romance

Synopsis: A prima donna is a diva: someone who acts like they are the star of the show. And that's how most people view Melony Dove. To the outside world, she's this frivolous 'It Girl' actress. Nothing to her matters if it doesn't involve clothes, money, or boys.

For some time, she's tried to perfect that image. Gone is the girl who came to Los Angeles with nothing. In her place stands a girl with a handsome Hollywood Actor boyfriend and millions of dollars. But then everything burns to the ground. Literally.

With her home in ashes and her boyfriend in England, Melony has no choice but to accept the generous offer of a former co-star: Stay in his house rent-free until she gets back on her feet.

It should be a simple solution. After all, Michael Renault is rarely ever at his glorious mansion. It's basically like living in the place alone. But she knows she's playing with fire especially when she sees glimpses of the real Michael throughout his home.

In a world full of fake fairy tales and actors hiding behind masks, Melony finally finds something real in Michael. The only problem: he's just about old enough to be her father. Oh, and he's most certainly not her boyfriend.