VEILED ROSE: Her Happiness by Astridlovesstars

Title: VEILED ROSE: Her Happiness

Author: Astridlovesstars

Story Status: Ongoing, Mature

Genre: Romance

Synopsis: Naomi has always been at the beck and call of her parents, doing as they pleased with no complaints but things start to crumble after her parents announce that she will be married off

to Nicholas Azer, her ex best friend. Meeting with him after two years of not seeing, she finds that she is attracted to him but even with his sweet talking and charm, she vows to never love him. Of course how could she love him after what he did? Not to mention his secret double life. With so many twists and turns Naomi must stand strong for her morals or she might end up falling for Nicholas's crazy love. **********************************

Nicholas takes some time to reply. "You hate me. I know what I did was wrong but I never... I never thought of the outcome." He sounds dejected as if what I said really hurt him.

"As far relationships go I don't want anything to do with you." I sneer.

"What if I can get you to love me? This marriage doesn't have to be a bad thing Naomi, we can make it better if we learn to love each other, you know like we use to." He explains enthusiastically.

I scoff and snicker. "Dont ever bring that up again. There will never be anything between us, that I promise you."

I turn away and start walking back inside, leaving him standing there. I prefer to go back and face the music rather than staying there with him, listening as he blabbers.