Ephemeral Wings by SilverMist707

Title: Ephemeral Wings

Author: SilverMist707

Story Status: Ongoing

Genre: Fantasy

Synopsis: In a world where mythological immigrant creatures are forced into the shadows, struggling to coexist with humans who've invaded their exotic homelands, a tale of forbidden love and dangerous alliances unfold.

Meet Melody, a half-blooded being concealing her fae wings in a society that forbids such freedoms. She tends as a humble herbalist, but she aids her brother Philo, a determined detective. Together, they navigate the complexities of a society increasingly intolerant of the fantastical.

Vign Stonemoss, a refugee faerie (Pix) seeking solace in a wold that rejects his kind. Bound by a dangerous past and an uncertain future. As they unravel the mysteries of a string of gruesome murders threatening the fragile peace of the Row, Melody discovers that her long-lost love, Vign, is alive. Untied by their love and vow to protect one another, Melody and Vign must defy society norms and confront the darkness that threatens to consume them all. In a world where love is forbidden and danger lurks at every turn, their bond may be the only hope for a brighter tomorrow.