Chapter 1

It was the first day back on set for most of them but there are also new actors on the show today is the first table read for season 4 everyone is super exited.

Danielle's Pov

Danielle drove into her parking spot back at set and exited to be back she gets greeted immediately by a little dog she sees its Jeff, and then she hears a familiar Italian accent "Hello Bella!" she looks up and sees Stefania walk up to me. 

I see a smile on her face "hey i've missed you so much" I smiles and we hug. We see a car pull up on the private property and we see a little girl step out of the car and then we see the car drive away, so we walk up to the little girl and i say with a smile "Hello beautiful what is your name" we see the girl look at her feet. 

She says softly "Mia...." Stefania smiled and she said "that is a beautiful name bambina would you like to walk with us to the table read we can show you around afterwards if you want" we see Mia nod so i take her hand and we take her to the table read and we see she sees next to us.

Mia's Pov

the three of them get to the big room where we will have the table read i see i sit next to Danielle and that brings a smile to my face.

 A few hours later we take a break and i hear someone say my name and when i look up i see its Danielle "Mimi come it's lunch time come have lunch with us" I stand up as i take my script in one hand and with the other i take Danielle her hand. 

we walk to a table i sit down as i see Danielle get lunch for us when Danielle comes back five minutes later with lunch and something to drink I see Stefania coming to the table with a dog and that brings a smile to my face "can i pet her??" i say exited as i see Stefania and Danielle laugh and i see Stefania nod. I get down on my knees next to the dog as i start to pet her I hear Stefania say "Mia this is Jeff and Jeff this is Mia" but while i am lost playing with Jeff i hear Danielle say "Mimi don't forget your lunch" I sit back down on my chair and I start to eat as i pet Jeff.  

Danielle's Pov

Later when we finish the table read i  see Mia play with Barrett and i look at her "Mimi if you are looking for me i am in my trailer just ask Barrett if she can bring you there" i leave with Stefania and as we get to my trailer i grab a bottle of wine out of the mini fridge in my trailer. 

I see that Stefania took the wineglasses off the Desk and i poured us some wine. When we drank some it got more romantic what we normally did as a joke just flirting with each other but tonight it turned into me looking at Stefania and i whisper "What if i just kissed you" I say as i lift her chin and i hear her say "oh sì, per favore, bella" I leaned in as i closed the gap between us and our lips touched but then we heard Mia yell "Danielle!!!" from outside the trailer.

I jumped up as i ran out of my trailer and i saw a woman yelling at Mia and i ran to them followed by Stefania and i pulled Mia close to Stefania behind me and i look at the woman and i say with a serious tone "what do you think you are doing first of all why would you hurt a child and second of all this is private property so you have to leave" i see the woman laugh.

The woman looks at us ""she is my daughter" Stefania holds Mia close and whispers to her "Bambina do you want to go with this woman?" i turn to look at Mia and i bend down to her height "Mimi you don't have to you can also come with me and stay with me for the night" we see Mia nod at staying with me and i look at her "okay Mimi go with Stefania and get your stuff i will meet you at my car"

I watch her walk away with Stefania and i make sure the woman leaves and i walk to my car and i walk to my car and i wait for them there. when i hear them come back i hear Mia ask Stefania "can you come with us to Danielle her place" 

that really made me smile when i heard that come from and but then i hear Stefania say "you should ask Danielle if she is okay with it" i look up and smile "she doesn't has to ask because you know you and Jeff are always welcome at my place" 

I see Mia smile immediately and i unlock the car as i open the car door for her "get in Mimi" after a little drive we get to my place. We lay down on the sofa and they are just laying comfy against each other as i lay a blanket over us. but then i felt Mia climb on top of me.

i put my arm around Mia as she cuddles up against me "Mimi i am here don't worry" i see Stefania standing up and going to get a snack for the three of us. For during the movie but the only thing i can focus on is that Mia is feeling comfortable. I hear Mia whisper something at me when Stefania is on her way back to the couch and i hear Mia whisper "can i stay here with you two you are safe"

Authors note 

I just wanted to say that i hope you all liked the first part of the story because this is my first time writing something and i am not the best at it.

there will be ofc more parts as you could have seen this is ofc not the end of Mia, Danielle and Stefania their story💕😻