Chapter 4

Mia's Pov

We are walking in the part with Jania, Barrett, Merle and Chiara and their dogs i am running around with Jeff and I hear Stefania say "Be careful Bambina don't get lost" i nodded "yes mama" I didn't realize i called Stefania mama again.

Merle looks at Stefania "Since when does she call you Mama?" Stefania looks at her "oh for a few days now but Danielle and i don't say anything about it because we don't want her to feel like she does anything wrong." 

Jaina smiles "i find it cute that she calls you mama because that means she feels safe with you" Danielle smiles "I can't wait till she will call me mom" Barrett looks at her  "I am sure she will because who doesn't wants to call you mom" Stefania smiles and whispers in Danielle her ear "or mommy" I see Merle and Chiara watch me and i run up to Merle "Auntie Merle can you play with us?" 

Merle gives the leach of their dog to Chiara and she runs after me "i'm going to catch you" I giggle as i run away of her

*30 minutes later when they are walking back to Danielle her house*

Barrett looks at Stefania and Danielle "When are you two getting official" Danielle chuckles "we haven't focused on us we have been more busy with Mia then with us" Merle begs "please just make it official now" Stefania looks at Danielle.

Danielle's Pov

Jaina smiles and  looks at me and Stefania "If you two kiss now then you two are official" We see them look at us waiting for us to kiss. 

We hear them cheer when we kiss and we also see Merle making a picture "Okay I am keeping this picture" we hear Barrett say "share that in the group chat" Merle nods and we all go inside

We hear Mia ask "Mama can we have movie night?" Stefania smiles and nods "But first put your pajamas on Bambina" we all saw Mia run upstart to change as fast as she can and we all get comfy on the couch.

Merle and Chiara cuddle, Stefania and i cuddle and i see Barrett cuddle with Jeff and we see Jaina cuddling with Ford and we look on Netflix what a good movie is to watch i look around on Netflix "What about Mamma Mia" Merle smiles "lets make a party of it" we see Mia come back and she climbs immediately on Stefania to cuddle "Can we make a sleep over of this mama?" 

I see Stefania look at the others "do you guys want to have a sleepover here" we hear everyone say "ofcourse" 

Mia's Pov

I sit between Stefania and Merle and I cuddle with the both of them and the movie starts and I hear Merle sing softly in my ear while we watch the movie. When we see Donna, Tanya and Rosie we see Merle, Danielle and Barrett jump up and act like them and we all laugh and we just make a party of it.