Chapter 8

Danielle's Pov

I am making breakfast in the kitchen as I see a tired Mia coming downstairs. I hear her say "Where is mama?" I smile as I look up at her "She is walking with Jeff and Ford she will be back soon but why don't you get your laptop so you can start on your online school work"

Mia goes upstairs and a few minutes later I see her come downstairs with her laptop. "Mimi here you have your breakfast and your juice. Just tell me if you need help with anything" 

Mia nods at me and like five minutes later we both hear the door and we hear Stef say "I'm home" I then see Mia jump off her chair and run to Stefania and that brings a smile to my face.

Mia runs to Stefania and we both hear her say "Mama you are back!!" Stefania smiles as she picks her up "Yes i am home and I brought someone with me" Stefania lets Merle in the house Mia immediately says "Auntie Merle!!!"

Merle smiles as she comes in with her fiance Chiara. Mia smiles and is really happy they are here. I look at her "Mimi go finish your online school work first okay" I see Mia look down a little "okay"

Stefania's Pov

I look at Mia "Bambina i'll help you." I see Mia get more happy now and that brings a smile to my face. I help Mia with all her school work we finish in around an hour. 

I help her off her chair and i give her her school stuff so she can bring it to her room and we all see her run up the stairs and two minutes she runs down the stairs again and Mia then sees that Merle and Chiara brought her a gift.

Mia takes the gift and sits down on the floor as she opens it Merle smiles "We heard you like Thumper" Mia nods really fast "I love thumper"

We all watch Mia play with her new plushy while we all also watch some tv. I just relax in Danielle her  arms but then we feel Jeff jump on us for attention. We pet him as we relax and we see Merle and Chiara play a bit with Ford and Mia.

We all just relax since we all don't have to be on set and we hear Mia ask "can we go swimming?" I look at Danielle who looks at me "yes ofc but we can also go to the beach" I see Mia get exited "Beach!!" 

We all laugh as we all go upstairs to to get changed and we but some clothes over our swimsuits. We then go downstairs and we all walk to the car.

I put on my sunglasses as the sun is shining and we all get in the car as we sit down and Danielle drives us all to the beach.

Mia is exited to go to the beach we all see that by how happy she looks. I am sitting behind my phone checking my socials. As I also talk with Merle.

A few minutes later we get to the beach and we see a few free beach beds and we go to those as we lay our towels on then and I make a picture of Danielle as she lays on her Beach bed.

I smile at her as I take the picture of her. As i see her look at me and we hear Mia ask "Mama what are you doing?" I smile at her "I made a picture of mommy" I show her the picture and i see her smile as i don't know that Merle makes a picture of me. 

I see Merle show us the picture "are we becoming photographers of each other" we hear Danielle say and that makes me smile

Danielle's Pov

I smile as I see Mia take her shorts off after that she runs to the water but i stop her "Mimi first sunscreen" We hear her wine "But I don't like sunscreen it's sticky" I smile

"then I'll put it on you Mimi come here" I sit up and I let her sit between my legs and I put sunscreen on her. When I finish putting sunscreen on her we see her run to the water immediately.

I look at Stefania as we watch Mia swim in the sea with Merle who joins her in the water. I grab my phone as i just check my socials who I lay on the beach bed.

Later when I almost fall asleep I feel Stefania give me a kiss on the cheek and that brings a smile to my face as I fall asleep. A little later I get woken up by Stefania when she lays down on my back and i hear her say "Wake up Bella we will go home soon"

I wake up and I look over my shoulder at Stefania "I am awake don't worry" A few minutes later we walk back to the car and I drive us home.

When we get home I see Stefania going to the kitchen and she starts on dinner and I look at Mia "Mimi go shower before we go eat okay" I see Mia nod as she runs upstairs and I hear her start the shower. I walk to Stefania and I put my arms around her waist as she turns my way and I kiss her. 

When Mia gets downstairs Chiara and Stefania are talking in the kitchen and Merle and I are talking as we set the table. Mia comes to Merle and I.

I look at her and I see she brought her hair brush "Do you want me or Mama to brush your hair?" Mia looks at me "Mama because I want her to braid my hair again" I nod as we see Stefania come and take the brush out of Mia her hair and Right before dinner finishes Stefania finishes the braids in Mia her hair.

We all sit down at the table as we start eating our dinner.

Authors note.

I hope you all like my new chapter.

If you have ideas let me know.