Chapter 2

Stefania's pov

I check in Mia her room seeing of she is awake yet and i see she is still asleep so i walk up to her and i whisper "Bambina it's time to wake up" i saw Mia stretch a little still being tired.

I heard her ask "Where is Danielle" i take her in my arms "Danielle is getting ready to go to set and so should you it will be a long day" i hear her wine "but i am to tired" 

I smile as i hold her and i help her get dressed as i already got dressed and i got ready to go to set "go brush your teeth Bambina i will go check on Danielle" i then leave Mia her room and i walk in the bedroom seeing that the room is empty. 

When i get downstairs i see Danielle playing with Ford and Jeff and i go outside to them "Bella little Bambina asked for you" Danielle immediately turned her attention to me "is she okay??" I look at her as i nod.

"she is just a little tired" i go into the kitchen to make both my girls a smoothie for our way to set and i look at Danielle "what flavor?" Danielle thought and smiled "strawberry"

as i started to make their smoothies we heard Mia come downstairs "i think little Bambina wants some Danielle cuddles" Danielle imidiadly went to Mia and picked her up as we know how tired she was and we weren't bothered by that she was 13 she was still a little girl in our eyes and i finished the smoothies as we heard Mia ask "will Ford and Jeff also come to set?" 

i smile at her question "ofcourse the puppies can come" i smile as i give the girls their smoothies and we go to the car and i watch the puppies come outside the house to come to the car and we drove to set and we took them in the trailer of hair and make up and i am sitting the chair with little ford on my lap as i make a picture of us together.

i have this cutie on my lap as i also have a little chicken at my legs begging for attention and i turn the camera her way and i make a Picture of Jeff and i show it to Danielle "look at this little chicken" i see her laugh at the picture but also at that i call her a little chicken.

i also show it to Mia but Mia looks confused "why do you call her chicken" i smile and i look at her "its just a little nickname just like i call you Bambina and i call Danielle Bella" after hair and make up we walk to wardrobe and we get our clothes that we all put on.