Boyfriends? (PondPhuwin)

"I missed you very much and trust me when I say, I think about you all day, all night."  Phuwin confessed, making Pond cheeks red. He came closer to Phuwin, closing the distance between them two. He placed his hands on Phuwin's chin and slightly laughed, looking at the confused Win.

"Haha.. you're so silly." He said while laughing. Phuwin was still looking at him with confusion, he placed his hand over Pond's which were on his cheek. "What do you mean?" He asked.

Pond's eyes went directly into Phuwin's, making an intense yet funny eye contact. "What do you think I mean?" He asked and his hand went from Phuwin's chin to his back, rubbing it over and over.

"Pond, don't play puzzles with me. You know I don't like that." Phuwin replied, sulking and turned his face away, pushing Pond's hand away.

Pond again grabbed Phuwin's face and turned it facing him, "okay, okay. I'm sorry. I mean I like you too." He replied straightforwardly. His hands landed on Phuwin's fidgeting hands, he picked his hands up and rubbed them while trying to hold his laughter, seeing the finny and confused face Phuwin was making.

"Y- you do?" A lingering happiness and relief formed inside Phuwin. He'd been hiding his feelings for a year now and he finally let go. But he was always a bit foolish. Every type of affection Pond showed to him, he took it in a friendly way. While for Pond, he was never just a friend.

"Of course. Why else do you think I'd follow you to school, stare at you secretly or heat up when someone else gets close to you?" Pond laughed after he saw Phuwin slowly realising the signs Pond had given him all this time. He felt stupid, not getting those obvious hints.

"But I thought those were in a friendly way." Phuwin said as he looked around embarrassed and trying to hide his smile.

"Oh yeah? Which one of your friend kisses you on the cheek in public?" Pond asked, making him even more embarrassed. Phuwin was usually the one who flirted with Pond with no intention and made him shy. But this was one of the first times when it was the other way around. Guess Pond was slowly taking in Phuwin's personality elements.

"But.. since when?" Phuwin scratched his head. He is smart academicly but he was never really good at observing people's actions. Even though he's not good at this stuff, it was still really hard for him to believe that his best friend of almost 15 years had feelings for him and he had no idea.

"Since basically forever. I don't remember." Hearing that Phuwin's jaw dropped into a confused circle. He, himself couldn't believe how he could take such actions as friendly. Pond is a chill person but when he's jealous, he's quite scary. Phuwin wondered if he had hurt his feelings in any way but didn't matter how Phuwin asked, he wouldn't say yes even if he did.

"Why didn't you try to move on?" Phuwin asked, not wanting to hurt Pond's feelings, he tried to think back to everything he'd done with Pond, if there was anything that could possibly injure his heart.

Pond smiled, "I didn't need to. I've always liked you, Phuwin. And I thought you'd at least have an idea of that. You've never hurt my feelings at all, even unknowingly. But honestly, you being clueless about everything makes you even more charming in my eyes."

"And here I thought I was the only one feeling things." Phuwin smiled as well.

"Come on. Let's go have lunch. My parents are waiting for you. They invited your family as well." Pond grabbed Phuwin's hand, dragging him outside. But Phuwin spoke up, "Wait.. so what are we now?" He asked, boldly but his cheeks were still flushed with colour.

"What do you wanna be? Friends? Boyfriends? Somewhere in between?" He smiled and kissed Phuwin's cheek.

"I wanna make it official." Phuwin kissed his cheek back and put his hand on Pond's shoulder, slowly tracing his muscles.

"You've been wanting to do that for a while. How does it feel?" Pond asked, teasing his new lover.

"How do you know that?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I do see you staring at my muscles through the window when I come out from shower." Pond licked his lips. "You have your own. Why do you have to grab mine?" He continued, making Phuwin laugh out loud, hearing the double meaning pon Pond just made.

"Come on! I have the right." Phuwin slid his hand from Pond's biceps to his abs, trying to feel every single narrows through his t-shirt.

"Do you now?" A little smirk was seen on his face. As they both smiled and cringed at each other flirting, they heard Phuwin's brother's voice calling from inside, "If you two are done flirting, can you come to eat?" Pond suddenly got embarrassed realising, Phuwin's brother probably heard them flirting. Phuwin got his head down, still smiling widely and shouted, "Coming!!"

The End

Request by taynewlover00