[another day] ch.2

It's been days and Ivan still hasn't woken up yet. Though his conditions are a bit better, his wounds are starting to heal and there may be a possibility of him waking up, well that's what Till thinks. He's been miserable these past few days and all he did was stay right next to Ivan. It was concerning for the others but it concerned Mizi the most, as she knew these people since she was a kid so they were dear to her.

As Mizi was passing the infirmary that Ivan was kept in, she noticed that the door was slightly opened. This confused her as she went to take a look. She peeked through the crack and saw Till sleeping right next to Ivan, this concerned her so she went in silently. She aproaches the two of them and she noticed some very worrying things about Till; his hair was messy and tangled, he had bags under his eyes, and he looked like he was crying? He looked like a complete mess. Mizi bent down to see Till's condition as she was interrupted by someone opening the door. "Oh miss Mizi I didn't realize you were visiting" the doctor said as they put their things down on a nearby desk sitting in the corner of the room. "Oh I'm just looking hehe.. I was worried about those two's condition and went to see if they were alright" "oh I see, well then you can stay I'm just here to check up on Ivan" the doctor said aproaching Ivan. The doctor pulled down Ivan's blanket and lifted his shirt to reveal his bandages. That sudden movement quickly woke up Till from his slumber as he got up "what are you doing?!" Till said kinda angry, "woah woah, Till it's fine then are just checking up on Ivan, so calm down" Mizi said patting Till from the back trying to reassure him.

Till was calming down as he silently sits right next to Ivan while he was in his check up while Mizi was sitting on the bed right next to Ivan's. "Till I'm sorry if I offend you but.. you should really tidy up yourself, you don't look too good" Mizi said looking at Till with worried eyes. Till just stared at her and looked back down fidgeting with his hands "but I can't leave Ivan.." he mumbled as he looked at Ivan's unconscious body "... I know but, I don't think Ivan wants to see you in this state" Mizi said softly. Till looked at her and agreed as he left with Mizi to go to the spare room right next to Ivan's. "Here are your spare clothes and the bathroom is over there" she said as she was happy to help a friend.

When Mizi left Till just sat on the bed contaplating his choices in life I wonder if he will still be alive if I just took his hand and ran away from that awful place Till thought has he sat on his bed as he felt guilty for not realizing Ivan's feelings for him...

A few hours go by and Till is out of the shower and he's wearing a fresh new pair of clothes. After all that he went back to Ivan as he couldn't bear to be separated. He just didn't want to leave Ivan's side, because what if he wakes up and he doesn't know where he is and freaks out, or worse he would die and be taken out of here, the possibilities are endless and Till is afraid of what is to come in the future. Till stayed by Ivan's side the whole day so as to not part with him. Hyuna noticed this and started to worry about Till's mental health, all that he's been doing is just sitting right next to Ivan the whole day. She asked Mizi and sure enough Mizi was also worried for Till, but, she couldn't blame him, if she was in his situation with Sua she also wouldn't leave her side. She felt pity for the boy as he was waiting for Ivan to wake up, but, it's not certain if he will ever wake up.

[AN]

Ok!! Sorry for not uploading I don't really know what to do with this story but I'm trying to make this more interesting but I'm losing motivation because ITS MY FINALSSS!!! And like I've been busy so yeah! I'm so sorry it's so bad and short but I will try just for you guys! Ok byee!!

-sukii<33

Word count: 763