[My Angel] ch.4

Ivan pov:

I slowly open my eyes. My vision seems hazy and blurry, all that I could make out is a grey haired person and semi white walls.. there seems to be muffled yelling too.. I can't tell am I in heaven?

I looked around I couldn't make out my surroundings I can't even move. My body.. it's in so much pain, it's unbearable!

There seems to be multiple people here in this room I can't tell.. that voice.. it seems familiar, a piece of melodic sound straight from heaven. An angel.

For what I can tell it's been a few minutes and I see another person check up on me I assume. Once that person is done they left.. there was silence left.

I wanted to hear the melodic voice again. Then I heard a voice, but it wasn't the voice I was looking for. I couldn't tell who that voice belonged to but it was clearly a female, her voice is raspy. Then I heard another voice it was also a female but her voice is more softer and sweeter than the other one. Then the other one.. that voice.. it seems familiar.

Till?

No one's pov:

Once the doctor left, it was just the three of them sitting in silence. Until Hyuna spoke up "So what are we going to do next?" "Maybe wait for Ivan to fully wake up?" Mizi spoke up "that would take long" Till said holding Ivan's hand caressing it.

Hyuna sat on the couch right beside the door, while Mizi sat beside her. Till on the other hand was sitting on the guest chair right next to Ivan's bed staying close to him as much as possible.

A few hours go by and Hyuna went off because she was going on a mission. So the only people left was Mizi and Till. Mizi stood close to Till as she wanted to comfort him, "do you want some food? I could make you some, it's been a long day" Mizi offered "sure.." Till agreed giving her a weak smile.

When Mizi left, Till continued to caress his beloveds hands when he suddenly felt movement. Till looked down at their hands intertwined and notice the others hand was slightly twitching "Ivan?" Till choked out, tears threatened to fall out as he stayed strong for Mizi.

Till got up and cupped Ivan's face gently as to not hurt the other as he gently moved his head to face him. "Ivan are you there? Are you alive? please.. please wake up" Till pleaded hoping that Ivan would just wake up from his coma, but to no avail.

Once Mizi came back she was greeted by Till sobbing while cupping Ivan's face. His tears falling into Ivan face. "Hey, hey what's wrong?"
Mizi left her food at the empty couch and went to Till to comfort him. When Till came down Mizi handed him the plate and started to explain why he was crying while eating his food "I felt Ivan's hand twitch and seeing that his eyes were opening today I thought that he's gonna wake up.. but I guess not..". Mizi didn't seem to be convinced but she wanted to believe her friend as she hoped that Ivan will also one day wake up.

A few hours pass by and it was already 12 AM. "Oh.. look at the time.." Mizi said looking at the clock across the room "I think I should sleep now heh.." she said standing up from her sitting place. She began to walk off until "wait.. I have a question for you.." she turned around facing Till "I want to go with you guys on missions.. I want to be at least usefull to this place" he said standing up still holding onto Ivan's hand "hm.. well you can't really go to missions right now since your inexperienced in these kinda of things, you should go train under Dewey! You can learn fighting skills and how to use certain gadgets with him" "oh ok.. well then how can I approach him?" "Well if he's not busy you can go talk to him about training you, he's really helpful!" "Ok I'll ask him tomorrow thanks Mizi" "no problem, it's time for us to sleep so goodnight now Till" Mizi left closing the door behind her.

Till sat back down fidgeting with Ivan's fingers "I'm going to go train with Dewey, and I'll become usefull and maybe help you.." Till mumbled looking at Ivan's face "I hope that you can hear me and your still with me, don't die on me now" Till kissed Ivan's cheek and went out of his room..

Ivan pov:

He kissed me... He kissed me! His soft lips still linger on my cheek oh Till I can hear you, but not so loud an clear. But, I will try and live just for you my beloved, I will die just for you but I don't want you to be sad so I'll try and live for you. I will wake up someday.. and the first thing I will do is hug you and cup you in my arms!

Words count: 864