IV

Hell

This is the place where I live now, well feels like I live in it anyway.

Nothing survive in there, like my love for you, it didn't survived...

I barely survived it myself, everything burns inside me.

Everything I touch dies, I am dead on the inside.

I barely feel anything apart from this incessant heat, the flames are everywhere now.

You don't see them, you are lucky because once you start seeing them you can not stop them, I tried to turn everything off but to no avail.

I tried in vain, to feel something or to call out your name in this storm of flames.

I can't find you, and neither can I...

I feel dead, lost and I miss us, I miss you but everything in my stupid little life fall in the flames of hell.

This is the place where I have to stay for eternity.

Like Persephone, I am trapped in this place waiting for someone to deliver me,

Someone took her heart, like you did to mine.

Persephone is now under the earth and me well, I am down with her in hell hoping one day I could go away from this place that keeps burning my dreams, my love and you...

Yeah, hell is like that, it kills everything on its path, lucky me I kind of survived it barely but I am still here on my own two feet

A/N

well hello :) everyone, how are you ?

I am not very sure about the quality of this text, I put it here anyway in case some of you may like it.

Not gonna lie it is not my favorite at all, it kind of goes anywhere and everywhere at the same time, maybe I will delete it one day or change it. I just don't quite know what to do with it, I will try to figure it out.

But for now, I have other texts to edit and write !!

I wish you a great week and week-end :)

See you for the other texts !