VI

Difficult 

It has been difficult recently... 

I wish you were here in person, so I could tell you everything. 

But you are not here anymore, and saying all this to my friends is impossible for me, they probably won't understand or maybe it is just me who is scared to tell them. 

I don't know... I thought I was stronger than I thought. 

Maybe, I am not !

I just wish you were here because you were the one who understood me the best...

You were always here and now where are you...huh where are you ! 

I need you, I need you to whisper this words in my ears again...

I need you to cuddle me to put all those thinkings away...

You were good at that, but you were better at understanding this emptiness and darkness in my heart...

I know life is not fair and neither is death ! 

It has to happen to every being, but why does it not make it easier for me when I say it...

I need to know where you are, I need you at my side where you belong. 

I just wish I could say that to you in person other than looking at the sky and pray that you hear all my confessions !

It has been difficult, see even unbearable...

I just wish I will see you again, see someone like you or even see your reincarnation in another life so we could be reunited like we were before. 

It is so fucking difficult to let you go...

A/N

Hiii everyone !!! 

I have to say this text has been the death of me, like really...

I wrote it then I erased it, yeah you heard it well, I FUCKING ERASED IT FOR GOD SAKE !!!

So I had to re-write it again because I didn't have a copy, obviously....

And it is not exactly the same as I wrote it originally but I did my best to make it the same. 

I was so happy to present it, really I thought it was one of my best text I wrote in one go and I had to accidentally erase it without having a copy of it....

I want to die right now but it's gonna be okay, it is only a text, I AM GOING TO SURVIVE (barely)

All of this to say, save your texts, make a copy of everything in case, so it will avoid you a big crisis, I swear do it !! 

Have a great week and weekends, see you soon for other texts :) 

Kiss, Kiss !