Festivities for Jura

Invasion.

A very slimy invasion had begun.

When Summer had arrived, so did a swarm of Slimes show with it. All across Haven, large groups of Slimes could be found making their path through the place.

I merely watched as Rimuru did some small interaction with the Slimes that appeared in front of us.

Rimuru first turned himself into the letter A, which a Slime mimicked.

He then turned into a hand, and the Slime copied, but was struggling a bit more to maintain it.

Finally, made himself into the thinking statue, and the Slime tried, but was unable to mimic the appearance.

But the fun was to end, as every Slime began to make their way back into the forest.

Everyone: Lord Rimuru! Don't go back to your family!

And apparently, a bunch of our subordinates showed up to stop Rimuru from going with the Slimes; as they thought he was meeting up with some of his relatives, even though he had no real reason to join up with them since he was the only sapient Slime I know in this world while the rest weren't.

Rimuru: But you guys are my family...

Blake: And we thank for confirming this fact.

Later:

Due to the heats continued assault on everyone in Tempest, it was decided that some of us to go take a swim at the lake for a summer retreat

Aside from me and Rimuru, those who were participating were Gobta, Hakuro, Ranga, Shion, Shuna, and Souka. Most of the others stayed behind because they still had work, or had their own plans for the day.

Shion: It's beautiful!

Rimuru: I never knew there was a great place like this beyond the forest!

Blake: It's so big, that it can be considered a small beach.

Souka: It reminds me of my homeland, in lake Siss.

Shion: The weather is so nice today.

Gobta: My lords, we finished setting up all the tents.

Rimuru: Alright then, let's change into our swimsuits!

A few seconds later.

Rimuru: Hey you all done changing?

Shuna: We're all ready!

Shion: It's about time to reveal our lovely swimsuits!

With that, everyone instantly jumped out to reveal our swimsuits for the world. (Though my face did briefly turn red at seeing Shuna's look)

Rimuru: Everyone, let's have some fun!

Shion: Huh? But Lord Rimuru!

Shuna: Lord Blake, what kind of swimsuit is that?!

Blake: Is there an issue?

Shion & Shuna: Why don't both wear these?

Shion was holding a very revealing and skimpy looking girl's swimsuit for Rimuru and Shuna was holding a tight looking speedo for me.

Blake: ...I am not wearing that.

Shuna: Why not?

Blake: Just because I look androgynous, doesn't mean I'm ok with always taking every single kind of look you give me! I don't care much if I look good in it or not if I don't want the clothes!